How You Deal With It...

BEN Drowned:

After dealing with BEN, you were very heartbroken, so you called (B/F) (best friend) over to help you out, to which she/he happily obliged.

"It's okay (Y/N), he's a jerk if he replaced you with some other chick." (B/F) reminded you, drying your tears and patting your back.

"I know...but I gave him my heart and he broke it!" You sobbed, putting your head in your hands.

"Just watch! I'm going to make you feel better and I'll bash his head in with a bat!" (B/F) yelled, determined to get revenge.

You giggled, temporarily forgetting about the whole situation.

"There's that smile!" He/She laughed, smiling at you, to which you smiled back.

"Now, I'm hungry. Didn't you say you had Oreos in your kitchen? We'll eat something and watch a movie you'll get to pick, okay?"

You wiped your eyes and laughed.

"Okay."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer:

After watching your favorite movie, (B/F) had gotten more food and now you were both in your pajamas and chilling.

"So, are you feeling okay?" (B/F) asked worriedly, wanting to help you in any way.

You nodded, taking another sip of your (F/D) (favorite drink).

"Okay, wanna play truth or dare?" He/She asked, a glint shining in his/her eyes.

"No way! The last time I played with you I had to run down the neighborhood shouting 'I found a ghost in my house'! You know how many people called the mental institute on me?!" You yelled, throwing a pillow at him/her.

"Not my fault! You picked dare!" He/She teased, laughing and wiping tears from their eyes.

"Yeah yeah, I'm still not playing with you."

"Please.....?"

"One round."

"Yay!" He/She cheered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SlenderMan:

After yelling at Slender for about two hours straight, you cried your eyes out after telling him you were over.

Of course, he tried getting you back, and he killed the girl, which made you angrier, since the girl had nothing to do with this. You were friendly that way.

"Leave me alone!" You yelled, turning and throwing a rock at him before continuing forward while you were on your walk about two days after the incident.

"My dove, please, you must listen to me...it was an accident!" Slender reasoned, reaching out towards you.

Smacking in his hand away, you scoffed and walked even faster, trying to lose him.

"Just leave, okay? Someone is going to see you and we'll both be in trouble. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want your reputation ruined. Just leave, will you?" You sneered, running the other way, and you were finally left alone.

Calling your bestie, (B/F), you decided to discuss the situation. He/She knew about Slender being not normal, and he/she was okay with it as long as he never hurt you and you were happy.

"He what?!" (B/F) screeched, hanging up before you could say anything.

He/She literally showed up at your door about five minutes later, which was strange since you both didn't live close.