When He Cheats On You (Part One)

BEN Drowned:

You had been out all day trying to pick things out for your best friends birthday, (B/F).

You had been lugging around bags all day, but of course, you thought it was worth it when you imagined (B/F)'s happy face and lunging to hug you.

Going back to your house, you dropped off the bags and wanted to go out for a small walk. You were still mad at BEN for killing part of your family, so you were spending time away from him for a little bit.

Walking outside and enjoying the nature all around you.

Until you heard a loud giggle. Turning to lookk over at the source of the sound, you saw BEN, holding hands and smiling while pecking a girls forehead. All that happiness you felt for that day vanished in a second.

When his eyes flicked up and saw you, his eyes widened, BEN's mouth opening to say something.

You held your hand up, and smiled before walking away, your heart broken.

--------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer:

You had invited (B/F) over to chill with some oreos.

Once you both were done eating a whole pack of oreos, you went downstairs to get some milk. Jeff walked inside, holding a girl you didn't reconize. He kissed her and chuckled when she whined.

"Jeff?" You asked, hoping what you and (B/F) saw wasn't true.

"Oh, (Y/N), you kept me waiting for too long. I found this beautiful girl." He murmured, smiling his wide smile. You had tears running down your cheeks and you shut your eyes, making sure he couldn't see them.

Just then, (B/F) came down with a bat, and hit him in the head, making him stumble out of your house with the girl following afterwards, both with bleeding heads from her bat.

Then he/she slammed the door and held you as you fell to the floor crying.

"C'mon. You don't need to hear this. Lets watch (F/M) (Favorite Movie), okay? We'll have a bunch more oreos and maybe build a small fort. I'll call my parents to spend the night." She/he decided, helping you up the stairs of your house and watching your favorite movie, which made you feel better.

------------------------------------------------------

SlenderMan:

You went for a walk in the woods, wanting to tell SlenderMan if it was okay to just have a steady relationship.

Once you got to the spot you both usually meet, you saw a girl and SlenderMan, giving her some flowers.

"Here you go my love, just for you." He murmured to her, 'kissing' her forehead.

SlenderMan thought he caught a glimpse of your (H/C) (hair color) hair. But he dismissed it when he didn't see you, going back to his new girlfriend.

Little did he now, you were running back to your house in tears.

-------------------------------------------

Sonic.Exe:

You were crying and smashing things in your house.

You had found Sonic kissing some girl in front of the store at the mall you went to. (B/F) was patting your back as soon as you stopped smashing things, your hands now bleeding.

"I'm going to get bandages..." (B/F) declared, heading to your room for bandages, before coming back down and wrapping your hands. You sniffled.

"Thanks, (B/N)." You whispered, wiping your eyes.

"No problem! I like helping people." She/he giggled, hugging you and patting your back. There was a knock at your door.

"I'll get it. Just stay there." (B/F) cooed, going to the door and seeing the blue-haired person that broke your heart.

"Um...hi. Is (Y/N) here?" Sonic asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"No. She's out with her other friends since you decided to break her heart. I'm her cousin. Asta La Vista." (B/F) muttered, slamming the door in his face and going back to you, helping you get up and to the kitchen for some ice cream.
-------------------------------------------------------
Eyeless Jack:

"Babe, I gotta go. Yeah, I'll see you later. Bye, love you." You overheard Jack talking to someone on the phone.

Once he hung up, you emerged from the kitchen.

"Hey babe, who was that?" You asked, curious.

"No one (Y/N)," he sighed, "I gotta go, I'll see you later." He muttered pushing back you and leaving. You noticed he left his phone behind. Checking it, you saw him asking out a girl, who said yes. She seemed nice over text, so you knew she was just a girl who didn't know he already had a girlfriend.

You sighed, dropping the phone. Jack came running in.

"Hey, I forgot my phone. Wow, what happened?" He asked, noticing your eyes filled with tears it finally rung a bell to him.

"I'm sorry (Y/N)...."

"Just leave."

And he did, leaving you in silence.

-------------------------------------------------------