When He Apoligizes But You Don't Listen

This scenario was requested by CarlaluvsGaming so thank her for that, and go ahead and give her a follow! Also, this take place after he kills your family member.
Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------
BEN Drowned:

You were mourning about your brother's death, and guess what? Your parents blamed you for his death!

This made you even sadder, and since you lived in a small town, word got around quickly, and now, people gave you glares and disapproving looks.

Your dad barely came home, he said he didn't want to see the monster who killed his son, while your mom, after some comforting from her, got brainwashed by your dad, and also starting blaming you for (B/N)'s death.

But, you couldn't even care less now. This went on for a month. You haven't seen BEN's face since that day.

Today was different.

You were sitting in your room, playing with your game boy and listening to music. BEN came out of your T.V., but you wouldn't even dare look at him.

"Hey (Y/N)." He greeted, flopping on your bed like he did nothing.

You only turned your music up louder, not even bothering to listen to him.

He yanked out your headphones and sighed.

"I'm sorry about (B/N). I haven't had a kill in a while, and he was so young and I just needed a kill. I just lost control of myself. I'm sorry (Y/N)." He said softly, kissing your forehead.

"BEN, I need some time. What you did has everyone in the wrong about me. The whole town hates me, my parents hate me, when it turns out I didn't do anything. Please just leave." You said, plugging in your headphones again.

BEN looked at you for a second, and slightly nodded, before vanishing back into your T.V.
-----------------------------------------------
Jeff the Killer:

At your sisters funeral, you put her favorite flower on her grave and a single tear seeped out from your eye.

Your mother came over and hugged you, both crying into each other's shoulders.

You saw Jeff in his human form, staring at you with sympathy in his eyes. He dressed up for the occasion, wearing a formal black suit.

You turned away and smiled a sad smile at your sisters grave.

"Bye sis..." You murmured, getting a jolly rancher you brought and eating it, as it was one of your favorite things to do when both of you were little. It was your little pact to one another.

Turning around, you walked passed Jeff and went to your best friend, (B/F).

________________________________________________

SlenderMan:

Running back to your house, you had your mom cradled to your chest, she was very light, as she was a very petite person.

Blood was soaking on your hands, and you were sobbing loudly as you ran past trees in a blur.

Your boyfriend had the perfect time of showing up.

"(Y/N)? Why are you holding a body? Why are you even sobbing? You know I kill for a living...." He said to you in pure confusion,

"You killed my mom!" You screamed at him, throwing anything you could find at him.

"You killed her! You.....killed her...." You muttered weakly, looking down at her body once again.

"Oh my....(Y/N)....I'm sorry, I didn't know she was your mother..." He tried to explain but you yelled at him.