SaTzu Pt. 2 [Valentine's Special!]

Rock beats Paper Pt. 2

Tzuyu's POV

A rainy day, a messy room and an empty house. I'm only 13 and I know now that not everything stays.

Parents abroad, friends separated and a deep sigh. Nobody deserves to be this depressed.

There were gardeners and maids around the mansion, but I gave them choices to work just 3 days a week.

I didn't need help, but my parents left them to me.

I was in charge.

Walking around the mansion, I held the canvas under my arm as I patrolled the halls to look for an empty space to hang my painting.

The paint symbolised my desires, the brush symbolised my passion and the canvas symbolised me.

Painting was a fantastic way to express myself and made me forget reality for awhile.

Alone for 14 years, I celebrated my birthday with Gusshi, the dog I rescued yesterday.

Waking up wasn't easy for me, I didn't like waking up anymore.

I was never satisfied with the way I lived.
One Sunday morning, a car woke me up from my slumber. It's engines sound like it came from a landcruiser, a family?

Curiosity sometimes kill lone cats...but this certain event peeks my interests.

A man who came out of the driver's seat and a woman who stepped out from the passenger seat who went straight to the back seat. I saw a had reaching out to hold the woman's hand.

A girl came out, she looked like she was in pain. Well the poor thing had a cast on her leg. Looks pretty foreign, short in height and what's that? A chocolate lollipop? That's kind of disgusting.

Stretching my arms, I prepared for a new day to waste.

How did I end up in the backyard? Talk to Gusshi who I'm pissed at. He took one of my brushes and ran away.

I started looking around the garden, I asked the gardeners and they didn't know where he went.

As I walked near the fence, I saw a glimpse of the girl on the other side of it.

I think she saw me because-

"Hi neighbor!" I looked at her and gave her a bored look. It wasn't the time to socialize. It was never the time.

I didn't even spare a glance and took a step away.

"You need to say hi back neighbor!" she said as I heard something hit the wooden fence.
"Di-did you just throw a rock at me?" my eyes widened as I looked at her for the first time today.

She was wearing a pink sweater with jeans and her cast had a bunch of stickers. It looked like she was collecting rocks for who knows what.

Who even let her stay outside in the first place?

She crossed her arms and pouted.