SaTzu [Twice's Comeback]

Everybody loves satzu right? Then read this new os hehe

Narrator's POV

"Sinuel bunhae, signal bunhae.." Tzuyu murmured. She was busy signing some albums. She smiled while doing so. She really loves the onces. (;v;)

They have 2 days to finally show their new song, Signal. They were actually kinda worried about what the people would think.

Tzuyu was more frightened because she's the one who's doing the chorus this time, with her fellow member, Sana.

She was afraid that she'll mess up everything. Being a 17 year old and an idol is really stressing her out. She's even in the overseas and still studying.

She was hiding all of that pressure inside of her. No one was able to find out because she rarely cries and talks about her feelings.

She was the only one in the practice room because she didn't finish signing the albums yet. She actually did it on purpose to get some alone time.

She couldn't get some alone time because she has a roommate, Chaeyoung. She didn't want to burden her with her stupid problems.

She sighed as she put the last of the signed albums down. She looked around and saw no one. She heard her phone beep. She received a text message.

Manager Unnie 😘
Tzuyu ssi Im at the store buying you girls some snacks. Hurry up and get home straight after. Are you gonna be fine on your own?

Tzuyu smiled and texted back.

Tzuyu ssi 😄
Ne unnie, I'll be fine hehe, thank you for being the best manager unnie ever 😊 ily hehe

"I'm done though.." Tzuyu laid down on the couch.

..

Sana was walking home with Mina from work in full gear. They were wearing caps, sunglasses', and hoodies.

Mina was there because she had to wait for Sana. They decided to go to the store.

"Sana unnie, what should we bring the others?" Mina took a bottle of water and placed it in their shopping basket.

"Some ice cream?" Sana took a bunch of ice cream tubs. Mina looked uneasy, but gave up and bought all those ice cream tubs.

"Some?" Mina raised an eyebrow and eventually took the bag full of it. They both laughed and went out of the store.

Mina heard a beep from her phone and took her phone out. It was a message from her girlfriend.

Sana smiled and wanted to fish her phone out too. She looked into her bag and saw nothing.

"Minari....I-I think I left my phone in the p-practice room.." Sana's eyebrows' furrowed in frustration.

"*Sigh* Okay, I'll go home because these are gonna melt. Are you gonna be fine on your own unnie?" Mina said with worry. "I-I can run back if you want too."

"Of course I'm gonna be okay, gosh don't be too worried mom." Sana laughed and Mina just had a worried look on her face.

MN: I'm worried, she's too cute and..she's Sana. She can get kidnapped anytime..

"Haha..okay be careful.." Mina laughed, of course it was a fake one. She turned back and walked away. She turned back and Sana was skipping happily.

MN: Maybe I got too worried..

The second Mina turned her back, Sana tripped and was now sitting on the floor. Sana got right back up and hid in the corner so that Mina won't notice.