2na [GetWellSoonMina]

AN: How are y'all? Hope y'all are having a great day 💕 Here's Mina with bangs to lighten up your day even more

"I'm trapped in your cage, and I can't see the reason why I don't want to leave,"

Sana's POV

"Knock it off Sana," Mina looked at me with those plain looking eyes. "Focus."

I looked at her and ignored the complaint.

I saw her scoff and shrug a little.

How did it even become like this?

I frowned at the thought of her being my Minie once.

She wasn't always like this, not my Minie...

Back then, we were the best of best friends.

We were just normal kids, normal since birth neighbors kids.

We both lived in Japan at that time.

I would always call her out to come and play.

Sometimes she would reply with a soft yes, and other times she would just shyly shake her head.

I understood her, being in her shoes would be tough for me.

Her parents were very strict with everything Mina does, and I would just look at them like they were the coolest people ever.

My parents were strict at that time too, they were business men and women.

They don't like Mina, they said that she was a bad influence on me, which is totally not true.

They always told me to come to the living room and recite things that I should memorize.

They owned a really big company that I didn't want to be a part of.

But I was the only heir. So being a kid at that age, it bothered and pressured me.

So when I turned into a teen, I became a rebel without my parents knowing.

I always go out of the window of my room in the middle of the night and run on top of rooftops, which was pretty exciting.

Like those dudes in parkour...kind of stuff. I would even meet people who were night owls like me.

Sometimes, if I'm very, very, lucky, Mina joins me in my routine.

One time, I came across a mafia fight with police and I ate something while watching it, getting it on my phone as well.

I think this is what I needed, a little bit of freedom.

I saw how the police calmed the mafia down and dodging the bats that the mafia attacked them with.

After the fight was done, I was left in a daze.

I want to be someone who fights like that too.

I smiled thinking what I would love to do in the remaining parts of my life.

"But what about the company..." Tears fell down on my face as I realize that achieving my goal wouldn't be easy.

"I-I can do this though, piece by piece," I bit my lip and nodded.

I walked on the lonely streets of Japan, looking at the stars above me.

Beautiful.

But...

It would be more beautiful of I was with her.

As simple as that, I went to Mina's house.

Not literally in Mina's 'house' but in their backyard.