NaMo [Requested]

(HYPED FOR SIGNAL)

(Red haired Nayeon and Reddish-purple haired Momo is life)

Narrator's POV

Nayeon was watching TV with Momo on her lap eating chips, 4 in the afternoon. The other members were now sleeping after a long day full of schedules. 

*Ding Dong*

"I'll get it!" Nayeon shouted as she ran towards the main door. 

*Ding Dong 2x* 

Sana's eyes opened widely with all the racket. She wanted to get up and kick the person outside. Tzuyu hugged Sana tighter and said to just sleep. Sana smiled and closed her eyes.

"I'll get it sheesh." She grabs onto the doorknob and opened it. 

Momo just laid down the couch awkwardly and uncomfortably. She kept on munching on her food as her neck aches. 

Nayeon took a little peek at who was behind the door and pouted.

"Hi." Heechul made a little wave. Nayeon glared and looked back at the noguri who was at the couch laying down in 176 degrees.

Nayeon knew why he was here. She slammed the door on his face and stomped her foot towards the couch. 

"Who was at the door?" Momo asked, not really caring. Nayeon just shook her head and sat down. Momo quietly made her way to Nayeon's lap and snuggled above it like a bird in it's nest. 

Nayeon smiled at Momo's cute actions, but the doorbell rang again. This time, it woke up the boss. 

Jihyo's eyes twitched as she sat up and went to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth. She changed her clothes and walked towards the door angrily. 

Nayeon looked at the mad leader and jumped out of the couch. Momo laid down in 176 degrees again, hoping it was faster this time. Nayeon tried to stop Jihyo, but she failed. 

"ANI JISOO AH!" Nayeon shouted as she pulled Jihyo. 

"I WANNA SLEEP WITH NO DAMN NOISES!" Jihyo shouted as she opened the door. She saw who it was and still put her angry face on. "What are you doing here?"