MiChaeng [[[Requested]]]

Narrator's Pov

"Omo, my little Jihyoring is finally getting married." the girl with brown wavy hair said as she faked wiping a fake tear. 

"I'm so proud." the blonde smiled at their younger friend. 

"After all these years huh..." said the girl with bangs. "I'm finally getting married to her." 

"When are we gonna tell the others?" 

"How 'bout later?"

"Sounds good to me." 

..

"Congrats unnie!" a tall girl hugged Jihyo. "When did she propose? And when will you two catch up to unnie?" 

The blonde and the brunette looked at each other and pouted. 

"I have a name Tzuyu."

"Same here." 

"Then when will Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie catch up to you unnie?" Tzuyu asked Jihyo. 

"We don't have to rush these things though, it's important to take things slow and know more about the person you wish to be with." Jihyo smiled. "I'm getting married because I love her, plus, we've been dating for.."

"For 6 years now." Nayeon pointed out.

"What a loyal person, I will sue you for of your kindness." Jeongyeon shook her head. 

"I remember her proposal like it was yesterday.." Jihyo smiled. 

"Isn't it yesterday?" Jeongyeon butted in. 

"J-Jihyo.." 

"What is it?"

"U-uhm..w-where do you wanna get married?" 

"M-married!?"

"I-it's just a random question.." 

"Oh..I want it to be outdoors, what about you?"

"Me?..I want to get married..

...beside you." 

"That was cheesy." Jeongyeon crossed her arms. 

"That was so sweet." Nayeon retorted. 

"Yeah unnies, you should learn a thing or two from this soon to be a wife." a girl with short brown hair said. 

"Oh Chaengie." Jihyo chuckled. "I should visit her right now, I'll be back later." 

Jihyo left while the two were still mad. 

"Chaengie, WE HAVE NAMES!" 

"So Dahyun unnie, what should I buy for a wedding gift?" Chaeyoung ignored the two. 

"Rude."

"Well, we have a lot gifts now since..our family is kind of rich." she scratched her head awkwardly. "And her family eats from a golden spoon too." 

"How 'bout some flowers?" Jeongyeon piped in. 

"Are you already getting flowers for Jihyo Dahyun-ah?"

"Aniyo, I have a big plan that I've been planning to do for ages." Dahyun showed her clipboard. 

"Then flowers it is then."

"I'm a bit allergic to them, but okay." she said as she stands up from the couch. "There should be a nearby flower shop around here right?" 

Chaeyoung was about to leave the house when Jeongyeon stopped her.