1~ The Fall

"Tommy!"

Ghostbur was floating into the tent to get Tommy up and ready for today. The ghost could tell that the blonde was getting worse physically and mentally everyday. Which made him really sad, but that's why Ghostbur made sure to give Tommy blue everyday. It was to remind him that everything will be ok.

"Uhhhh what it's it Ghostbur."

"I wanted to come wake you up so we can hang out today."

Tommy wasn't in the mood to do anything today, so he rolled over to his side to face his back towards the Ghost.

"Oh come on pleaseeeeee. We can go explore or something."

"I'm fine."

The brunette didn't want to push the blondes buttons so he left to go back to L'manburg to see someone else. Just for 1 or 2 hours not to long. He didn't like leaving Tommy by himself for a long period of time.

Tommy could see in the corner of his eye that Ghostbur left. He turned back over to now looking up at the ceiling. Could you call it a ceiling? Yeah.

Tommy reached behind him in the elder chest to pull out something.

It was the compass.

He knew that Tubbo would be up by thins time and just watched the arrow thing move back and forth. Right, left, back right, then it almost spun around completely then went back to the left.

He enjoyed watching the compass move. It was nice. It brought some type of closure to the blonde to let him know that Tubbo was safe.

Tommy stared at the compass and every so often looked at the engraved words that spelt out,

'Your Tubbo'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tubbo!"

Ghostbur was floating into Tubbo's office to see what he was up to. Papers were everywhere but still in a neat pile. It looked like a lot of stuff to keep up with for the 17 year old. Ghostbur would worry about him at times with all the work.

"Oh. Hey Ghostbur."

"Hey! I was just checking up on you. Do you need any help with the paper work or something else?"

"No. I got it. Thank you though."

Ghostbur was a little sad by the young brunette not wanting help. But he didn't want to push it. So he left to go hang with someone else but didn't know who yet. He would figure it out.

Tubbo knew that he had to get at least half of these papers done by today. But wasn't in the mood. So he went by to is house to rest for just a little bit. Not to long or he would fall behind more than he already has.

As he approached his house he saw someone in the corner of his eye, but didn't pay any mind to it. All he wanted at this exact time was to just flop onto his bed.

He walk up stairs and saw his bed. He almost ran to it but instead just walked over to it. As he thought he flopped onto the soft comfortable bed. It was nice.

He looked over to his right and reached out to open his ended chest. He looked for a second but then found it.

It was the compass.

He enjoyed looking at it when he needed rest or was stressing out. It calmed him. He watched the arrow thing stay still. It wasn't moving right now.