10~ Gotcha?

The afternoon was rolling around and Karl was taking a walk around L'manburg seeing that things were where they supposed to be.

It was a nice day today. Karl was enjoying the walk until he saw a ghost like figure roaming around. He didn't recognize the ghost. No one was supposed to die. At least not right now.

This is weird.

He decided to follow them around to see if he could figure out who it was.

The ghost looked like to Karl was heading to the bee dome thing. Tubbo? No it couldn't be.

Then out of no where the ghost suddenly change their direction and was quickly floating somewhere.

Karl tried to stay close behind. And managed.

The ghost seemed to slowly slow down and look around them. A green person was right behind them and knocked them out.

Karl had a feeling something like this would happen. The green person was obviously Dream.

What did Dream want from the ghost? Karl was slightly confused and decided to follow Dream to where he takes the ghost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream was taking Tommy and Tubbo to a place no one really knows about.

George and Sapnap knew about it but that was the only ones. It was a underground base filled with stuff that looked pretty dangerous.

Dream picked up Tommy and Tubbo and laid them down on the floor. He tied them up to a pole, but knew later when they woke back up that he would un tie them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blackness surrounded the two boys. They opened their eyes and saw each other looking at each other.

They smiled and walked closer to each other.

"Hey Tubbo."

"Hey Tommy."

They both sat down criss cross and could still see each other.

"So we do remember, heh. That's good."

"Yeah it is. I have a question Tommy."

"Mhm."

"How do we become our own?"

Tubbo knew that Tommy didn't know the answer, but he still wanted something. Something that could put peace in mind.

"I dont know. How bout we don't thing about that and just, I dont know, talk."

"Ok."

So as Tommy said they talked. Caught up on things while Tommy was in exile. Tubbo explaining stuff about being president and some other things.

All in all the conversation was nice it consisted of laughs, ohs, sorry a from Tubbo, and Tommy being a clingy bitch.

Towards the end of the talk a pulling feeling started to come upon them. They knew what it meant from last time.

They both looked at each other and smiled.

"Goodbye Tommy."

"See ya, big T."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The young ghost slowly opened his eyes with a splitting headache starting immediately inside his head.

They tried to get up but noticed that they were like tied up to something.

A person started to walk over to them they didn't recognize who it was at first. The person was wearing a green hoodie and had a smiling white mask.

Then out of no where the same image from when they where back at the tent flickered in their head.

It's Dream.

A sick feeling started to form inside their stomach but didn't know why.

"Do you remember me, Tommy, Tubbo?"

"I do. But very little, I only know that you were with me during exile."

"Ok. Is that it."

They were confused on why Dream wanted to know what they remembered about him. It not like it will trigger anything bad.

"Yeah. I have a question. Do you know who exiled me or what happened their?"

"Well you see Tommy, I was your friend during exile. I visited you almost everyday, we built those buildings. You almost had a party their, but somehow the inventions got lost. You see I'm your friend Tommy."

'Tommy he's lying.'

"Who exiled me?"

"This is gonna be hard to say, but Tubbo did."

Silence.

'Tommy! I can feel something like something is telling that Dream is just lying.'

Tubbo?

"Your a lier."

"Oh come on Tommy. Your gonna believe the person that banned you from your home. I was the one who tried to stop him. I was there for you Tommy. Tubbo betrayed you. I didn't."

'Tommy something just came up...Dream made me exile you. Dream isn't our friend.'

"Fuck you, Dream."

"Come on Tommy! Your gonna believe him!"

They looked up from staring at the ground to Dream. The smiling face wasn't so happy. Under the mask Tommy and Tubbo could tell Dream was pissed.

"Your the one who exiled me. You forced Tubbo to do it. Why did you exile me?"

"Tubbo exiled you Tommy! Why would your FRIEND exile you!"

"Cut the shit Dream. You aren't my fucking friend! Why did you EXILE ME!"

Dream let out a sigh of frustration. He needed the two boys to be under his control for his plan to work and right now it was going to shit.

Karl didn't know what to do during this. He doesn't remember any of this happening. This wasn't part of the furrier or past or whatever. He needed to fix this, but how.

Hell. The two boys weren't supposed to be died. This wasn't good, Karl needed to go get someone. But who.

"Fine have it your way! I exiled you because...FUCK! I'm done with you Tommy, I'm done. Just you and Tubbo go live you life. I don't care anymore just fucking go."

"Un tie me dickhead."

Dream walked over to the ghost and did. They floated up to the trapdoor and went outside.

Karl didn't expect Dream to just let them go like that, nor give up that easily.

Dream had a plan on taking the kids down here. He planes on just keeping them down here until they finally listened to him. To the people they become a thought in the back of their mind or be a person left in history.

He just needed Tommy and Tubbo out of the picture to take complete control over L'manburg. Instead he failed and just let them go.

Fuck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy and Tubbo knew immediately as they were let go to go to Ghostbur.

As they got there Ghostbur was reading a book and Friend was with him. The ghost looked up at Tommy and Tubbo.

"Oh hey! Are you ready to go to Techno's!"

"Yeah we are Ghostbur."

To that Tommy, Tubbo, Ghostbur, and Friend all headed to the pinkettes cabin in the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that my writing is getting more shitty by the chapter.

{1074 words}