12~ Flower Feild

Techno arrived back at the cabin and everyone was wake now. Well when he left Ghostbur and Tommy, Tubbo were so it was just Phil.

Techno walked in and was meet with Friend at the front door. The piglet bent down and pet the blue sheep and went over to Phil sitting next to Tommy and Tubbo.

"What do y'all want to do today?"

Phil asked hoping it would be something relaxing. The last few days had been tiring for the old man.

"Oh! I know I was thinking about this yesterday, but since we don't remember much about how we all grew up together. Y'all tell us stories!"

The boys were really looking forward to this! It would be fun to remember the good things about the past. No more bad stuff. A break.

"Ok we can do that. Phil do you want to start with one?"

"I can, yeah."

Ghost grabbed Friend and sat on the floor. He was genuinely very excited about story time with the family. This happened when Ghostbur first learned that Phil, Techno, Tommy, and Tubbo were his family. So Phil and Techno told him stories.

To this Phil started the first story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tubbo! Tubbo! Wake up!"

Tommy was already up itching to do something exciting today. He had the feeling that it was gonna be great.

"5 more minutes."

"Oh come on, Big T!"

Tubbo rolled over to see the blonde staring right at him. A smile crept onto the brunettes face. A smile also crept onto the blondes.

And to that they both started laughing. Tubbo leaned forward and swung his feet around the latter and climb down.

As soon as Tubbo feet were on the ground, Tommy grabbed his hand and ran downstairs.

Wilbur, Techno and Phil could tell the two young boys were up because giggles and stomping came from the stairs.

"Good morning boys."

"Good morning Phil!"

Tubbo said whilst his hand still with Tommy's. They both went into the kitchen and let go of their hands.

Tommy went to the fridge and Tubbo went to the cabinet.

The blonde grabbing milk and the brunette grabbing cereal.

That sat those down and went for the bowls. Two hands could be seen going for the same one. Tommy quickly grabbed it before Tubbo.

"Hey that's not fair!"

"Yes it is!"

Laughs followed with that and the two boys had their bowls. Now walking back to the counter they made their cereal.

Sometime had pasted since the two had eat breakfast and went to go sit on the couch with Wilbur and Techno. Phil was now in the kitchen cleaning up.

On the Tv was some type of kids show that made Tommy and Tubbo laugh here and there. It was a peaceful time for all of them.

The show on the Tv came to an end and Tommy wiped his head towards Tubbo. And Tubbo looked over at Tommy.

Both having a wide smile.

"Tubbo do you know what I'm thinking?"

"I think I do Big man."

Taking a couple of seconds, Tommy really making sure Tubbo knows.