9~ Both; Key Items/Places

They got back to Tubbo's house and got back with Phil and Techno. They explained everything that happened with Tommy and Tubbo. It seemed weird to explain but they managed to get it out of a confusing but understanding way.

"Do y'all want to go explore more?"

"No after what happened inside Tubbos office were good for now. We can later for sure though!"

Phil understood and gestured to Techno to explain what they had came up with while the ghosts were gone.

"We decided if y'all didn't want to go explore to just go back to my cabin."

Phil nodded in agreement to this. Tommy and Tubbo didn't know what they were talking about but just went with it.

"Ok! Can I come with y'all in a little bit?"

"Yeah. Just get Ghostbur to take you there."

Ghostbur looked excited that they were going to Technos house. He had always enjoyed being there. After all that is where he practically find Friend again.

Tommy and Tubbo took note of that inside their head. To that Phil and Techno were off.

It was just Ghostbur and the blonde and brunette.

"So I was thinking that me and Tubbo should go off on our own for a little before we head to Technos."

"Ok that's fine! I will be in my library waiting!"

Ghostbur left Tubbos house to that and headed for the library.

It was now just Tommy and Tubbo left alone to go do what ever they wanted. They actually had no clue what to do. They barely know where things are in L'manburg.

They made their way downstairs and out the door. Standing there looking around they decided to go back to Tommy's for a little bit. Maybe find something inside. They didn't know.

So the blonde and brunette made their way towards Tommy's.

As they were approaching the dirt house, something in the corner of their eye in the left made them stop and look.

It was a bench and had a jukebox.

This seemed very important to the both of them. So they went closer to the bench and sat down.

Feeling washed over them: happiness, pain, loneliness, and the feeling of them being together.

The happiness part came from when they won war together.

The pain came from losing war together.

The loneliness came from Tubbo sitting on this bench without Tommy.

And the feeling of both of them together came from them just coming here to relax with each other and listen to Mellohi or Cat.

These feelings had just brought up those memories, the boys hand quickly reached in the back of their pocket and pulled out the book. Clasped the clasp open, and began to jot down:

•The bench
•Winning a war or more
•Losing a war or more
•Tubbo sitting on the bench without Tommy
•Listening to Mellohi or Cat together

That was all the stuff that came from the bench. The bench was Tommy and Tubbo's spot, and a good one to be exact.

The sunset.

The sunset was also a major part with the bench. The boys never closed the book yet so it wouldn't hurt to also write that down.

•The sunset

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about mid day before Tommy and Tubbo decided to go into Tommy's house. So they got up and floated to the door of the dirt house.

Opening the door then shutting it they heard a clinking noise hit the door they looked down and saw 2 compasses. We're they always there?

They had no clue. So they went over to the bed and sat down. Un hooking the compass from the belt, the arrow things were spinning around in a constant circle.

Weird.

Wasn't a compasses suppose to point to something not spin around and be useless. Yeah.

But anyways these 2 objects had some importance to them because when they thought of putting them in a chest and leave them. Their body wasn't letting them, so the only explanation is that they are important to the boys.

They stared at the arrow things for a little bit and then something popped inside their head.

It was of Ghostbur giving them these compasses. Saying that we really care about each other, and that we also miss each other a lot.

Tommy was in exile whilst getting this, and for Tubbo in his office.

Another thing came up showing that the compasses pointed to someone.

Ghostbur said that Tommy's compass will point to Tubbo. For Tubbo's it will point to Tommy. The memory from sitting on the bench with blue in Tommy's hand came back up, but this time the other object in his hand wasn't a blur it was the compass.

They also noticed something else about the compass.

"Your Tubbo."

They shook their head and came back to reality, looking down at the circular objects. An engraving of words were on the top.

"Your Tommy."

"Your Tubbo."

Hooking the compasses back on their belt they also noticed that their was a red bandanna tied to their wrist. Something green also fought the eye, a green bandanna wrapped around their neck.

These were like the compasses but instead given to each other by themselves. Ghostbur or someone else didn't give them these. They gave each other them.

It was nice to remember things that associated with Tommy and Tubbo.

The ghost let out a sigh and lead back onto the bed some more to where they were looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey, Tommy?"

'Yes Tubbo.'

"Do you think we will be split apart, like our own person again?"

'I dont know, maybe.'

"Ok. I just wanted to ask."

'Is everything alright, Tubbo?'

"Yeah, yeah. It's just, I dont know I was kind of worried about something but I can't remember."

'Ok. Let's head out I'm getting bored just laying on this bed.'

A smile crept onto their face and lifted up their body and floated out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They floated around L'manburg one more time before heading to Technos. They were thinking on how it will be nice spending time with family again. Maybe they can tell Tommy and Tubbo story's about their childhood! That would be super fun.

To this thought they changed their direction to go to the bees and went to Ghostbur's library.

They didn't want to waste anytime, so they went as fast as they could.

As they did something in the corner of there eye made them stop.

It looked like something maybe green. They did a full trim around them, and next thing you know all they see if blackness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{1101 words}