11~ The Met Up

Ghostbur was carrying Friend through the neither so he wouldn't get hurt. Tommy and Tubbo followed close behind him. Thinking back to what happened with Dream.

They couldn't afford to forget what just happened. So they pulled out the book and pen from their back pocket. And went to writing:

•Dream is a dickhead
•He exiled Tommy
•Forced Tubbo to exile Tommy
•Has a plan maybe?

Those were the things that stood out the most. They clasp the clasped back and stuffed the book and pen back into the pocket. Whilst doing this they were now standing in front of a portal.

"Where at the portal! This is like the little of half way point."

They jumped in the portal and was in a snowy biome. The blonde and brunette stepped on the snow but was meet with a stinging feeling. Steam also came from their feet.

"Oh we can't touch snow or will slowly evaporate. It's just like water but slower!"

That makes sense.

They continued there float over to Technos, and soon enough they were their. Tommy and Tubbo noticed that it was actually kind of hidden. But also it was a nice little cabin.

Ghostbur went up to the door and knocked. Phil answered it to see Ghostbur had Friend and the boys were looking around.

"Hey Phil! I brought Tommy and Tubbo like you said. And Friend wanted to come!"

The young ghost turned to the sound of their name being called and floated in. With no snow inside the house they put their feet down and walked towards something to sit on.

"Where's Techno?"

"Oh he's downstairs getting something."

Ghostbur wanted to show Techno Friend. Phil could tell something was off with the kid. It must be nothing just taking in Technos house, yeah that must be it.

To that Techno came up the latter and saw that they made it.

"Techno! Look this is Friend!"

Ghostbur sat Friend down the sheep went over to the fire place and laid down. The pinkette took notice of the sheep and smiled.

Then Techno looked over at Tommy and Tubbo, it looked like they were spacing out. Something must of happened. He had the voices in his head tell him to not leave them alone.

"What wrong?"

The boys jumped to the subbed question asked to them.

"Oh it's nothing really."

"It's something your playing with your fingers. You do that when your worried or something."

"Oh."

They didn't want to tell them what had happened, how would they react. It's a good thing that they remembered what happened to Tommy in exile, yes. But the Dream part is what made them worry.

"We're not going to be mad."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Phil always knew how to calm the two boys down or get them to tell them stuff without worrying something will happen while telling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finally got finished with what happened with Dream and Techno was kind of mad but not at the same time. The voices were right.

Damnit.

There was nothing but silence in the whole house. By thins time it was dark outside and in the morning Techno had to bring Tommy and Tubbo to the community house.

He wasn't. He was just gonna show up by himself. But now he actually has a topic to talk about with him.

Why did he take Tommy and Tubbo 1 day early?

Phil broke the silence and Techno thought by telling everyone to go get some sleep for tonight and we'll continue this in the morning.

To that Ghostbur and Friend decided to just stay next tot he fire place and sleep there. Tommy and Tubbo went with Phil to the upstairs bed. He made sure with Techno that it was ok.

Techno didn't want to sleep tonight. He had to go meet Dream in the morning and he wasn't looking forward to it. He knew that nothing crazy like an ambush will happen, it was the simple fact of going back to L'manburg.

He didn't feel like traveling there anymore. But this time it was for his brothers so he decided it was ok this time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning came rolling around and Techno was ready to go. He climbed the latter upstairs and nudged Phil awake.

"I'm off. I'll be back in maybe 1 to 2 hours."

Phil gave him a nod and went back to sleep. Climbing down the latter he noticed Ghostbur was awake. Of course he was he's a ghost.

Anyways,

"Where are you going Techno?"

"I'll be right back."

"Oh ok! Be careful!"

To that the piglet was on his way to L'manburg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The got to the main portal and went through, he was meat with the view of the community house. A green hooded man stood out like a sore thumb.

The pinkette let out a sigh, and made his way towards Dream.

Dream had his back facing Techno.

"Where the kid?"

"Dont know, couldn't find them."

Dream wasn't in the mood so deal with any type of shit today.

"You don't know."

"Nope."

Dream turned around to show a not so smiley face like his mask shows. Techno knew it was about what happened with Tommy and Tubbo. So to that he asked.

"Why did you take the kid?"

"Heh, what do you mean?"

"They told me what you did Dream."

"What did I do Techno?"

Techno was done he grabbed Dream by the shoulders and in one swift motion pined him against the wall with his sword to his throat.

"Ok. Ok. I'll tell you."

"Go on."

"I just needed to two basterds away from everyone. I just needed the gone. That's all see nothing important."

"What the real reason, Dream. That's not all of it."

'Kill him.'

"I just want L'manburg, fuck."

'Blood for the Blood God, kill him!"

Techno let Dream go and stepped back.

"Now you know. Dont tell anyone Techno I fucking mean it."

"Ok."

To that both men walked away in opposite directions and went back to their day. Techno made sure no one saw what just happened and headed back into the portal.

When Techno got to the neither he went to a wall and leaned against it.

The voices, they need to fucking stop.

The whole thing with Dream didn't surprise the pinkette because ever since Tommy was exiled, he knew something was up with the green man.

And now he knows. He couldn't give two shots though. He just wanted to go home with everyone.

And so he did.

Then it occurred to him he still has the whole day left. The piglet had a feeling that this day would be really tiring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{1114 words}