13~ Overload

As Phil finished up the story, he looked over and saw the two boys asleep on Techno. This brought a smile to the older blondes face. It was nice to have everyone back.

Phil got up and went over to the pinkette and nudged the boy awake. They opened their eyes and sat up from Technos lap. Ghostbur came over and sat down.

"So what do we do now?"

After the story Tommy and Tubbo kind of wanted to go back to the flower field again. To see if they can remember it.

"Can we go to that flower field again."

Techno looked over at Phil, the older blonde glanced back at the piglet.

"It's pretty far from here, back then we didn't live near L'manburg."

"Oh. Well that's ok. Can we still go out, like go explore the forest or something?"

Ghostbur got up and walked over to Friend. He picked up the blue sheep and,

"Friend, me and you can go out while Techno and Phil get some stuff done!"

"Oh that's a good idea Ghostbur! Can we Phil?"

"Yes, but if anything happens come back."

To that both ghosts and sheep went out the door and off to the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time had passed and both ghost were still out in the forest. Friend of as now on a lead and walking close to Ghostbur, every know and again they would stop for Friend to eat some grass.

It was nice for the blonde and brunette to finally get out for a little bit. Floating around in the forest they found some stuff that were cool but not worth taking back home to show Techno and Phil.

"Hey Ghostbur do see that thing over their? It looks it could be something good to take back."

"No I don't...Oh! I see it!"

To that they both went over to the unknown thing, as they approached it Tommy and Tubbo soon realized it was just a rock.

A rock that had a reflection off the sun.

"This fucking sucks. Why can't we find anything cool today."

With a pissed off face the boys looked at Ghostbur, he was over at a tree playing with Friend.

Must of got distracted.

Anyways the blonde and brunette looked back at the rock and picked it up. It was just an ordinary rock just laying in the snow.

But something about it made them just want to stare at it.

Then out of no where, it was like something really heavy got dropped on their head.  It was a pounding headache that came out of no where.

The pain was unbearable so they fell to there knees, both hands gripping their head.

Ghostbur looked over from his shoulder to see what Tommy and Tubbo were doing. All he saw was the two boys on the ground. He left them for maybe 2 minutes.

That didn't matter, he quickly floated over to them.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"Gh-Ghostbur?"

The brunette doesn't know what to do. So he try's to remember what Phil told him if anything happened.

Whilst trying to remember, Tommy and Tubbo could feel the headache getting gradually more and more painful. It was to the point where the boys vision was getting blurry.