Jealous

Four POV

I wake up with am extreme headache. I look around and im in my room. I don't even remember coming here. I sit up and I see a note on my dresser.

Dear four

You are such an idiot dude. You got crazy drunk and made out with almost every girl in the club. Also tris broke up with you. Sorry man.

-Zeke

I really messed up. I was dating the prettiest and coolest girl in school and I messed it all up. How can I fix this? I really liked her. I think I might love her. She is amazing. When I was with her I felt like I was on cloud 9 and I messed it all up.

I get up and take a shower. I put on a black muscle tang top and and some jeans. I get into my car and drive off to school. When I get there everyone's attention isn't on me like usual not even the girls. I follow there stares and I see a blonde girl getting of a motorcycle.

Tris.

She looks HOT!!! She has on black skinny jeans and a tight black leather jacket with the zipper on the side. All I want to do is run over there and wrap my arm around her waist to tell all those boys to back off. I start to walk over there so that I can try and apologize. But Christina sees me and starts doing this head twitch as if saying for me to go away.

I shake my head and keep walking she glares and rolls her eyes at me then she runs over to tris and speed walks her into school. I groan and just walk into school when I get there all the boys are whistling at tris. I can feel the anger rush to my head. I calm myself down and put on a straight face while walking to my locker I get my stuff and walk to homeroom. When I get there I see an empty seat next to tris and there are only 3 more people in the room.

I walk over there but of course with my luck Aston beats me to it. I sit right behind them so I can hear there conversation.

"Hey tris looking good" he says totally checking her out.

"Thanks ash" she says smiling. Wait ash that better not be like a couple nickname. I never got one! Well I guess I can't blame her what nickname can you give someone who's name is a four.

"I'm going to tryout for football after school. Are you going to tryout for anything?" He asks her. I'm going to tryouts too. I'm always captain.

"Yah im going to tryout for cheer" she says.

"Well I hope you make it. Then you can cheer me on." He says smirking. That's my thing.

The bell rings and we head off to gym. It's really hot in here. I walk to the locker room doors, they are locked. I go into the gym and see coach Amar. Everyone comes over to him to see why the doors are locked.

"Because the A/C isn't working you wi get a break today and you can just do whatever. " He says looking bored.

Some people cheer. I go over to our groups spot and sit down and im joined by Zeke , Uriah , and Will.

"How you feeling?" Uriah asks in a sarcastic voice.

I glare at him "what do you think" I say coldly he lifts his hands up in defense. Then the girls walk over when they sit down I try and give tris pleading eyes and a apologetic face. She bites her lips as if trying to decide whether or not to forgive me. I guess Christmas saw this and whispers something to her.

Tris nods her head and looks down. When she flips looks back up she has a fierce face that turns me on. I keep staring at her while she talks with the girls. "Hey tris it's pretty hot in here why don't you take off your jacket?" Christina asks smirking. She has something planned.

Tris tilts her head and giver her a fake smile. " No I'm fine"

"Yah... No your not" she says giving her the same fake smile.

"Yes yes I am" she says.

They keep going on and on till will says "omg just take off your jacket so we can continue with our lives"

Tris mumbles a fine and takes of her jacket every boy in the gyms jaw drops. She is wearing a black leather top that stops above her belly button and doesn't have sleeves. After I get out of my daze and realize all the boys are staring at her even Will,Uriah,and Zeke I say "whoa who dressed you this morning. I do not approve of this!" I say gesturing towards her.

"Christina. and also I'm putting my jacket back on because I don't like attention not because you said anything." she says putting her leather jacket back on.

"Uhh Christina do you mind dressing Marlene tomorrow" Uriah asks. Marlene slaps his arm.

The rest of the day is filled with tris being stared at by boys, Ashton constantly flirting with with her, and Christina making sure tris ignores me.

Finally it's the end of the day and we have tryouts.