Ugghh Nita

Tris POV

Me and four got back together yesterday. I'm actually really happy we are a couple again. I don't know what it is about him but he makes be happy.

Crissy said that 'I am now ready to pick out my own outfits' so Im wearing tight black pants with zipper pockets in the front and a white tang top that is tied to the side so that my belly button is showing. I leave my hair out naturally wavy. For makeup I put on light pink lip stick and mascara but that's all. Christina and I ride to school together in her car.

" Sooooo. You and four are back together?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows. I smile at her and nod.

"What happened to Ashton" she asks curiously.

"Oh uh he isn't going to be coming back to school. He uhh he transferred?" I say stretching out the last word and saying it more like a question.

"Yah I don't need a lie detector to know that you are lying." She says still keeping her eyes on the road.

"Honestly he doesn't matter anymore. He won't be coming back and we could never be together. Besides I really like four." I say. She stops at a red light and looks at me examining my face as if trying to see if I'm lying.

She shrugs "I'm actually kinda happy you two are together. You don't only look like the cutest couple ever. But we also don't have to add anyone to the group" she says back to her perky self.

"Christina how are you always sounding so happy and perky" I ask her shaking my head.

"Well basically you just think of all the things can go right today and nothing negative at all. Here you try it today." she tells me.

"I don't think I will be good at that but I will give it a shot." I cover my face with my hands and when I uncover them my mood is happy and I have a bright smile on my face.

"Is this good" I ask her through my smile.

"Dial it down a little." She says laughing. We pull into the school and get out Christina runs over to Will and I start to walk over to the school with him. Before I even take 3 steps I feel a pair of strong arms around me. I turn around to see four.

"Hey babe" he says smiling.

"Hey" I says in my happy person voice.

"Why are you so happy" he says slinging his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. We walk into school together.

"Because I'm a optimistic today and I'm only going to think positive thoughts today." I tell him happily.

He nods. " So your like... A Christina now but more attractive?" He asks with his signature smirk. I slap his arm and laugh a little. We go our separate ways to our lockers. Nita approaches me. She smells of perfume and vampire. Bleh. She is gonna kill my positive vibe.

"So four is taken now I see?" She asks me giving me a fake smile.

"Yeah he is so back off" I warn her.

"You know tris me and you are very similar. We are both naturally beautiful and we both fight for what we want. And if I didn't want four then maybe we could have been friends." She says she turns around flipping her hair and walks down the hall. I glare at her till she turns the corner. Man I wanna just rip her head off right now.

Four come and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me close so that I can lean my head on his shoulder. "What was that all about" he asks as we start walking to homeroom.

"Oh tris I fight for what I want. And I want four." I say trying to mimicking her mean girl high pitched voice.

He chuckles a little. "Don't worry I only have eyes for you and I would never date a vampire." He says the last sentence in disgust.

••••••••••time lapse to lunch••••••••••

Me and the gang walk into lunch being loud of course we get our food and sit down. I got some fries, chicken nuggets, and a slice of dauntless cake. It's the bomb. When we sit down we continue are random conversations till we hear someone talking.

"Excuse me. Yah excuse me." Uggghh Nita what does she want now. She is standing on top of a lunch table and talking Loud so that everyone can hear her.

"Thank you. I just wanted to say that I'm having a party at my house it's a pool party on Saturday. If your thinking of coming check my Twitter and my bio on Instagram because it will have all the info. And if you don't follow me you should. Ok that's all thanks you" she says in her sluttly voice.

"Are we gonna go?" Asks Will.

"Duhhh. We have too this could be one of the biggest parties of the year I want to know all the gossip first hand. Plus it sucks to be scrolling through your feed and all you see is people having a good time." Christina says.

I groan and hope that Saturday never comes. I have a bad feeling about it.