(Dont hate me im back)

Four pov

I wake up and look out the window to see the sun shining through the window and Tris laying next to me. She looks like a hot mess...... still beautiful.... But a hot mess. She has her hair everywhere and her makeup still on her face. Plus she is still in her clothes from last night. I decided to just ignore what happened last night and put it behind me because I don't like fighting with tris I love her to much to even attempt to hate her.

I take of my clothes jump into the shower and clean myself off. After that I get ready and end up wearing some khaki shorts and a red white muscle shirt. When I check the time it's 10:25am. I figure that at least one of my friends are awake.

When I walk out side I only see Lynn which is surprising. She is just slang over the couch looking like a zombie staring at the tv while clicking the same button on the remote over and over looking for a good show to watch.

"Morning Lynn". I say while adjusting my watch and walking over to the kitchen giving her a head nod/ glance.

In response she just gives a greeting groan.

"Yah nice to see you too. So what do you want for breakfast I'm feeling chef like." I say while clapping my hands together and rubbing them.

At the slightest mention of breakfast Lynn popped right up and basically back flipped of the couch and over to the counter. " OMG FINNALLLYYY! I want. Eggs sunny side up no wait scrambled, and I want bacon, toast, sausage, strawberry pancakes, wait no blueberry! Wait!! Chocolate chip." She takes a big breathe but I stop her before she can start again.

"Okayyy. When I said I was feeling chef like I didn't mean I was gonna cook you a buffet.

Lynn grumbled something like how it wasn't a buffet and how she wasn't even done naming what was going to be on her plate.

I rolled my eyes "I'll cook the chocolate chip pancakes and the bacon. But that's it"

"Whatever call me when the foods done. Lynn said while sitting back on to the couch.

When I finished the food I had a stack of pancakes on one plate and a plate full of bacon. I set it down on the counter and I didn't even have to call Lynn before she came running like Rhino charging to the counter I actually took a step back. The funny part is that Uriah and Zeke came running out to looking like Lynn's baby Rhinos running into each other and tripping on their own feet.

They took the food and left it almost empty meaning I had to make more. I turned back to the stove and started to cook more as I was cooking I felt delicate arms wrap around my torso and a head lean against my back like it was ready to fall asleep there.

"Morning tris" I said smiling a little at her cuteness.

She groaned something I thought was food. I rolled my eyes. I shook her off my back and turned around. It's obviously she had cleaned her self up she had pajamas on and her hair was out and straight. I smiled at her.

" go sit down and wait for your fffoooouuudd" I said imitating her.

She laughed a little and sat down. I finished cooking and tris looked like she was asleep her head on the counter and her arms covering her from view. Also I saw Christina, Marlene, and Shauna sitting next to tris in that same positions I chuckle and set down the stack of pancakes and bacon I get some for my self before waking the girls up incase they eat like Lynn, Zeke, and Uriah. I tap all the girls and walk away. They all turn around at me with their IM dying leave my alone looks so I just give them a over exaggerated smile and say,

"your foods ready sleepy heads." In a motherly voice. They turn around a lazily put food on their plates and start eating. Yah nothing like Lynn, Zeke, and Uriah