Hiking and Lynn

Not edited😬

Tris' POV

I had the weirdest dream last night. It made no sense. People were talking about Kidnapping me. I know it's weird but something about it feels different. I don't even know honestly.

Me and four walk back where all our friends are. When me and four sit down on one of those fold up chairs all are friends are just staring at me, four, and Jason.

"Well...... This is awkward." I say

"Yah ummm so what do guys wanna do?" Uriah says.

"Oh!! How about we go hiking" Marlene says breaking the awkwardness. Everyone nods their head except Christina.

"Umm it's gonna mess up my hair and outfit!" Christina shrieks.

"Oh come on I'll let you borrow one of my outfits" I say trying to persuade her.

"Aww you would ruin an outfit for me?" She asks like its a big deal.

"Mmhhmm" I say.

"Ok then this should be fun lets go." Christina agrees.

I let her wear one of my workout outfit, which is what we all had to wear.

"Ok so where can we actually hike?" Will asks while sitting down on a rock and pulling Christina with him so that she is on his lap.

"Well... Yah I have no idea." Jason says. We all expected him to know since he is the one who brought us here.

"How about we just follow that trail" Lynn says pointing to a sign.

"Yah sure thanks sis if you want us to die. There's a warning sign right here." Shauna says while walking up to the trail and brushing off some of the vines and dirt.

"Oh come on, you scared like a chicken?" Lynn taunts her sister while making chicken arms making some cluck noises.

"Yah come on be a little dauntless babe lets go!" Zekes says lifting her in the air bridal style and staring to take big steps up the path. We all shrug and follow them. We get into a line with the couples side by side and Lynn in the front. Something about her saying that we were her army and she must lead us through danger...

Me and four are in the back holding hands, and Jason is behind us. I'm not friends with him anymore because I realized that four was telling the truth and also because of what happened in the woods.

"Hey Tris?" Jason calls from behind.

Four growls at him and I laugh a little.

"What is it Jason?" I say in a annoyed voice.

"I was just wondering if we could maybe still be friends." He says silently.

Four glares at him like their is something he knows that I don't.

"I don't think so" I say in a plain voice. I do feel a little bad I mean we had good times together. He would always protect me and make me laugh. It would be nice if I could still have him as a friend but he went to far.

"Ok. I-i understand." He says pure sadness in his voice.

"Lis-" im caught off by Lynn screaming.

"Ok Maggots!!! We have a issue. there is a little obstacle up ahead and we can either do this the dauntless way and go threw or be all erudite and turn around knowing the risks are 25% of getting threw safely!!!!!!!" She screams like a army leader.

"Ummm" will says shaking his head.

"DAUNTLESS WAY!!" Uriah screams him and Marlene were right in front of us and he pushes Marlene forward and causes a domino effect by pushing them all into the 'obstacle'.

The 'obstacle' is a big ditch filled with rocks and all around it are rocks so it's basically like a big tunnel of rocks. Big rocks.

Once Lynn is pushed they all go tumbling down in a big pile. Me, four and Jason walk up to them.

"Seriously?" Four questions.

It looks like the rocks could fall at any moment if anyone made a loud-

My thoughts are interrupted when uriah screams "DAUNTLESS!!!!!!" At the top of his lungs. The rocks on the top and side start to wobble, before they all crash down on top of our friends.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! OMG are you guys ok can you hear me!???!" I scream.

In response I just get a few moans.

"Help me we need to use are powers to lift up the rocks. I say already turning into half warewolf half human form.

"Tris be carful those are boulders your not going to be able to lift it even with your powers." Four says.

"Then help me!!!" I scream. Him and Jason turn to and come to help me lift one of the boulders. It's way to heavy.

"OMG what are we gonna do guys please tell me your ok!" I scream.

"We're all fine it's just a few scratches and it's really dark and it's hot and sweaty plus there is no food or water.... Yah never mind were not fine." a muffled voice says back that I can tell is wills.

"Yah but Uriah might not be alive once you guys get us out of here." A another muffled voice says that I can tell is Christina's.

"Oh god this is bad. Like really bad." I say standing and pacing back and forth.

"Oohh I think I found a water leak. My hand is in something wet." Uriah says.

"Oh no bleh" Uriah starts to make gurgling noises. "That's definitely not water.

"Does anyone have there phone?" Marlene asks she sounds scared.

"I have mine but theirs no signal." I think Christina says.

"Turn your flash on I wanna know what I just put my hand in." Uriah says.

Shauna's POV

Christina turns her flash on and points it at Uriah. What I see scars me. My little sister dead with her head bashed open. Uriah shrieks and moves away as fast as possible. I break down into tears while Christina and Marlene scream. Zeke pulls me close to him and strokes my hair.

"What?!? What's happening?!?!" Tris screams from above.

"Lynns- Lynns dead" i says threw my sobs.

"Are-are you sure she's dead theres no pulse?" Tris says quietly and I can tell she is about to start crying.

"Her head is bashed open there's a freaking rock threw her brain!" I scream. I might have over reacted. "I'm sorry Tris I know it's not your fault."

"No no it's ok were going to get you guys out of there. Don't worry." She says quietly.

"It's my fault." Uriah whispers.

"No babe you didn't know this was going to happen." Marlene says taking his hand. He pulls away.

"No it's my fault! I'm so stupid! I always mess things up. When something happens it's always my fault because I never know when it's time to stop." He says and he breaks down into tears. Marlene pulls his head down so it can rest on her shoulder. He wraps his arms around her shoulders and crys into her shoulder.

Why is this happening.

Authors Note:
Another chapter is coming