Headache

Tris' POV

I wake up and am instantly greeted with a major headache. I almost don't want to open my eyes just close them again and drift back to sleep. But nope I sit up and see four laying next to me. I also realize we are in the van.

I lightly shake four for about 3 minutes and he doesn't budge. I feel all weak and claustrophobic since four is almost on top of me and im pressed against the seat. I use all the force that I can possibly muster and shove four on to the ground and in return he lets out a super loud groan. I almost want to laugh but just thinking about it hurts. He rolls over so that he is lying with his back on the floor of the van and he sits up with his eyes still closed and a look of confusion and pain.

When he opens his eyes he blinks a couple of times and sits back on the seat next to me. "You remember anything?" He asks I can hear a little something in voice but I don't know what it is maybe anger but I can't tell. I think about his question and I realize that I really don't remember anything I shake my head no and he just nods looking off into space. I look out the window and see the small light of daytime I also see that we aren't outside the club but at the beach house Parking lot. The gang must of let us here because they were too lazy.

"Let's go inside" I say standing but keeping my head low so it doesn't hit the ceiling. Just that motions causes a wave of dizziness and I groan.

"Are you alright?" Four asks letting the concern leak into his voice.

"Yah I'm fine just a little dizzy" I open the door and step out bare foot. Four wraps his arm around my waist and we walk to the beach house. When we get inside its dead silent. So everyone is probably asleep. I look at the clock that's on the tv and its says it's 3:24am.

"Let's just take a nap" four says releasing my waist and walking ahead of me. I feel like there is something he isn't telling me about last night that might of happened but I'll think about it later.

"Ok" I say quietly following him into the room. I guess we both don't feel like changing so we both just go under the covers and fall asleep.

Authors note

Okay I know I've been like a ghost for the past I don't even know months. But I saw all your comments and the messages some people sent me and it just made me want to continue so I'm going to try and post a chapter maybe every other day 😁 but yah I love all you guys reading this and I appreciate your support.

* Aaliyah*😌💕