"Perfect For Me" Ian x reader

Ok hear me out

Ok hear me out. I know you specifically asked me to have him sing Hallelujah. But hear me out! Your request gave me a brilliant idea for Valentine's Day.

Here's my idea:
It's Valentine's day and Ian feels insecure because he doesn't have the courage to ask you to be his Valentine. He ends up singing a song about his feelings for you and you accidentally overhear.

If you want me make one where he sings hallelujah. I'll be more than happy to do it. But I thought this was a cute idea.

It's Valentine's Day! Yay!

Ian had been invited to Sadalia's Valentine's Day party that she was having and told him that you were gonna be there. Ian was so excited to go when he heard you were going. Maybe this time he could finally tell you how he felt about you.

After getting dressed and Barley dropped him off at the party. Walking in there weren't alot of people there at the moment. He couldn't see you. He decided to sit with Sadalia and the others are talk. About an hour later you walked in and Ian could of sworn his heart was to stop when he saw how beautiful you looked.

That was officially his favorite dress on you

That was officially his favorite dress on you. Your lips look so kissable with that red lipstick on. Your hair up in a neat bun. You were stunning! To him you looked drop dead gorgeous!

You: Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day!

How can you just say that like everything was going great? Was his heart really beating that fast? Did you seriously not know the effect you had  on him?!

Sadalia: Hey Ian you ok?

No he wasn't! He couldn't do this. He didn't deserve someone as beautiful and as wonderful as you. What was he thinking!? He got up quickly left the party. Little did he know that you were gonna follow him.

He ran down the street to the park close by and sat down on one of the benches. The park was empty. He was all alone with his thoughts. And they were not good thoughts.

Ian: (how can you be so stupid Ian? Look at her! She's one the smartest, most talented and the most beautiful woman ever! You don't deserve to be with her! Your the not only the nerdiest boy in school. But your a freak too! Your a wizard for crying out loud!)

Tears ran down his face. He decided to sing a song that reminded him of you. He always listened to it after stuff like this happens he had listened to so many times. That he knew it word for word.

Ian:
Mm
Mm, mm
I know your favorite song
I hear it everyday
Whoever made your smile
Made it to get in my way
And every time you laugh
You make that little sound
It's just the hardest thing
To love you but not know how
So I spend all my nights in the dark and afraid
'Cause I've tried to forget you but these things just don't go away
I hate that you're perfect, perfect for me
If I didn't know better, then I would believe
We were made for each other, but I'd know the truth
You're no good for me, I'm no good for you
And I hate that you're perfect
You're perfect for me
I hate that you're perfect
You're perfect for me
What good are words when they always just get in our way
And it hurts the most just to know that you don't feel the same, the same
So sometimes I get down on my knees and I pray things will change
But life is what happens when things they don't work out our way, our way
So I spend all my nights in the dark and afraid, mm
'Cause I've tried to forget you but these things just don't go away, away
I hate that you're perfect, perfect for me
If I didn't know better, then I would believe
We were made for each other, but I'd know the truth
You're no good for me, I'm no good for you
And I hate that you're perfect
You're perfect for me (yeah, yeah, hey)
I hate that you're perfect
You're perfect for me

The tears in his eyes fell as he finished.

You: That was beautiful Ian

Ian jumped up from the bench and saw you standing behind him.

Ian: How long have you been standing there!?

You walked over to him and placed your hand on his cheek.

You: Long enough. It's ok Ian I know how you feel. I feel the same way.

Ian: Y... you do?

You: There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about how I love you. But I didn't think that you felt the same. Until now.

Ian's tear quickly turned into tears of joy. At that moment he pulled you into a kiss. His first kiss. He never thought that it would happen. Especially with you. But yet here he was kissing you. You two pulled away.

You: Wanna go back to the party?

Ian: Sure why not!

This had been the best Valentine's day ever!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed!💖💖💖💖
Happy Valentine's day!!