Among Us with Ian (part 2) 😱😂

Imagine this what if you were the imposter in Among Us and you framed Ian and Barley 😈😏

Players in the game
You (Y/n)
Ian Lightfoot
Barley Lightfoot
Laurel Lightfoot
Corey
Sadalia
Colt

Enjoy ☺️

The game started and Ian sighed in relief when he saw that he wasn't one of the two imposters.

Ian: ok I gotta do my tasks.

Some of his tasks were in electrical.

Ian: Oh great that's where everyone dies.

He decided to go ahead and do them so he wouldn't have to worry about them later on. He walked in and Barley and his mom were also there doing tasks. He did his task and just as him and Barley were about to leave the doors closed trapping them in there.

Ian: Oh no Barley is it you!? Are you trying to get revenge from what happened last time!?

But Barley didn't do anything. Little did they know that in back of electrical someone had vented into electrical and killed Laurel. The doors opened and they walked out while Corey walked in.

Ian: ok where to next?

Suddenly a dead body was reported. Everyone turned their mics on and Corey was laughing as she said

Corey: Uh it's Barley and Ian they killed Laurel in electrical (laughs)

Ian: Wait wait wait wait wait wait no it's not! Oh my gods!

Barley: What!?

Corey: So I was going to electrical to do my tasks and the doors were closed and then they opened, Barley and Ian walked out and Laurel was dead at top of electrical. (laughs)

Sadalia: So you two killed your mother in electrical huh (laughs)

Barley: Wait no! No! That's not what happened!

Ian: Yeah no me and Barley went to leave electrical and the doors closed and I thought Barley was gonna kill as revenge for what happened last time.

Everyone laughed

Ian: But he didn't and the doors opened and Corey walked in and reported mom's body!

Barley: Yeah listen I know how terrible this looks but I swear that this was neither of us!

Ian: I personally would not be offended if you guys voted us off but I don't know what happened (laughs)

Sadalia: It could have been a vent kill guys. Someone could have vented in there, killed Laurel, and are now trying to frame Barley and Ian.

Colt: That could be true. Why don't we skip for now and see what happens next.

Everyone agreed to skip. They all separated and did their tasks. Ian's next task was the download task. While Ian was waiting for his data he was trying to figure out who could have done that kill in electrical. That's when he realized that during the meeting you didn't say anything during the meeting. Could it have been you?

Just as his download task was done. A body was reported. Corey's body and Barley had reported.

Sadalia: Oh Ian! Barley this doesn't look good for you guys (laughs)

Barley: (laughing) ok ok I know this looks sus. Especially after what happened last time.

Ian: Barley was it you this entire time?

Barley: No!

Finally you spoke up

You: Ian honey were probably with him when it happened and he self reported.

Ian: No I was actually doing my download task when the body was reported.

Sadalia: Yeah it's true I saw him doing it while I going to do my tasks.

Colt: I hate to be the barrier of bad news but this does mean we now have to vote someone.

Sadalia: Yeah and we need to get it right or else we'll lose. Barley did you see anything suspicious?

Barley: No

Sadalia: Wait Colt where were you?

Colt: Oh I was in medbay doing a task in there.

Sadalia: Wait no you weren't me and
Y/n was in there! It's Colt he's one of the imposters! Vote him!

Ian hoped he was making the right call by doing this. They voted Colt off and they didn't lose so they must have been right.

Ian ran off with Barley who was doing the card swipe to do his upload.

Ian: Either this is Barley tricking me or it's Y/n and she's framing Barley

He finished his last task and decided to go to cams to see if he can spot anything. But before he could he ran into you. As you killed him in the hallway Ian screamed

Ian: IT'S Y/N!!! SHE'S FRAMING BARLEY!!! (Laughs)

You self reported the crime and managed to convince Sadalia to vote Barley off.

Ian: That was a crazy game

Barley: Damn Y/n congrats on managing to frame me and Ian. That was pretty good.

Ian: Yeah uh quick question. Should I be concerned that my girlfriend is strangly good at this game?

Everyone laughed

I hope you guys enjoyed. I kinda based this off one of my favorite YouTuber Laurenzsides among us video. But I hope you enjoyed. 🤩