Favorite Show (Ian x Reader)

I'm so glad you requested this ❤️ because I've been obsessed with the show Wandavision

I'm so glad you requested this ❤️ because I've been obsessed with the show Wandavision. By the way there are Wandavision spoilers in this! You have been warned!!

It was no secret that you were a Marvel fan. Everyone knew you loved the Marvel universe. You may or may not have gotten Ian into Marvel when you  started dating him and when it came to your favorite Marvel character. It was the Scarlet Witch. Which was why when it was announced that Wanda and Vision were getting their own show you were excited.

But unfortunately due to you and Ian moving into your new apartment, work, and college getting in your way. You didn't get to watch the show till about the fifth episode. But one night you came home and Ian had ordered pizza and had the show Wandavision ready to play.

Vision:  My wife and her flying saucers

Wanda: My husband and his indestructible head

Ian let out a snort at that and you burst laughing and said

You: Yeah tell that to Infinity War Vision (continues laughing)

The first episode was hilarious and you were already hooked. It was interesting to watch how they portrayed Wanda's magic in the 50's setting.

The second episode was even better. Watching Vision act like a drunk on stage was hilarious. The radio scene was interesting but it confused you and Ian and at the end of the episode Wanda ended up pregnant. Which brought tears to your eyes. But then the beekeeper scene happen at the end of the episode leaving both you and Ian confused.

The episodes just kept on getting better from there. The third episode the one where Wanda and Visions twins were born was amazing. After twins were born Ian randomly asked

Ian: How did she get pregnant in the first place?

You looked over at him confused. While Ian nervously explained

Ian: I mean we all know how babies are made. But Vision is a robot so he doesn't have y.... you know!

You giggled at Ian's confusion and explained it to him

You: Well in the comics Wanda impregnate herself using her magic. Maybe that's what she did here.

Ian: Oh ok

The episode ended with something happening to Geraldine. The fourth episode explained everything that happening outside of the hex. Including the beekeeper scene and the radio scene.

Fifth episode and you were starting to suspect that there was something up with Agnes. But watching Wanda and Vision actually being happy for once with their twin boys warmed your heart. The fifth episode left both you and Ian shocked when Wanda's twin brother Pietro come back.

Ian: What how is he back?

You: I have no clue

You two waited until the next Friday for the sixth episode. The Halloween episode. Where we got a speak of Wanda's scarlet witch outfit. Seeing Pietro be an uncle was interesting and the twins started to show that they had powers. Vision had went out to try and get out of the hex but Wanda ended up expanding it and the episode ended after that.

So you and Ian had to wait another week for the next episode and Wanda was so f*cking relatable in this episode! Vision ended up meeting Darcy and those two made a pretty good team.  Monica (aka Geraldine) got powers which allowed her to go back into the hex and talk to Wanda. Right before Agnes got in between them and took Wanda and later revealing that surprise surprise she was actually a villain. Her real name was Agatha Harkness.

Ian: Wait she's a villian!?

You: How did you not see it? I think it was pretty obvious.

Then this scene happened

You: That b*tch killed Sparky!!

Ian burst out laughing at your outburst. But you guys still had to wait another week to see what happens. That episode we finally got some answers. Like how the hex was created Wanda accidentally did it in sorrow after losing everything she loved and they finally called Wanda the Scarlet Witch.

Then you guys had to wait yet another week for the finale where Wanda finally became the scarlet witch.

And she looked drop dead gorgeous you had a big fan girl moment during that

And she looked drop dead gorgeous you had a big fan girl moment during that. You cried at the end when Wanda got rid of the hex and Vision and the twins disappeared. Even Ian shed a few tears. 

Needless to say the next day you decided to rewatch the series. It was officially your favorite show despite the sad ending

I hope you guys enjoyed!😍💕💕💕💕💕