Among Us with Ian!😰😂🤣

Thank you! I'm glad you like my writing and I hope you enjoy!

Barley: Alright make sure you guys mute your mics this time.

Ian: Ok ready y/n?

You: Yeah let's get to it

The game started and Ian immediately cringed. He had gotten imposter.

Ian: Oh I gotta do fake tasks.

Ian immediately got to work on some of his fake tasks. As he finished one of his fake tasks he came across Barley in electrical. A smile formed on his face as he killed Barley in electrical and quickly vented to the camera room before anyone could see him. Suddenly an emergency meeting was called and everyone mics turned on.

Corey: First of all. WOW! That was fast!

You: Ok so Ian I have a question for you

Ian: Yeah?

You: Ok so explain to me how I saw you and Barley go into electrical and now Barley is dead Ian. Hmm? Explain that.

Ian: I went to electrical to fix the wiring.

Laurel and Corey snorted

Laurel: Ian did you kill Barley in electrical?

Ian: What no! No! Maybe! He kinda of deserved it.

Everyone including you were trying to hold in their laughter.

You: Ok Ian babe I don't know if you're a genius or a idiot!

Ian laughed and so did everyone else.

You: So we know it's Ian right? I mean he kind of literally just admitted that it was him.

Before Ian could say anything to defend himself. Everyone had voted him off. The screen went black and showed that they won.

You: Haha! I knew it!!

Ian: You got me

Barley: Ian just so you know. Next time I get imposter your gonna be the first one I kill.

You: Ok Barley we'll keep that in mind.

Barley: Wait! No!

I hope you guys enjoyed!! If you have a request. Please go ahead and request it! Let me know what you think in the comments! Bye!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖