Talented Artist (Ian x Reader)

I hope you guys enjoy!!

It was just another day in New Mushroomton. You and Ian had been dating for about a year now. At the moment you and Ian were hanging out with Sadalia and the others. You were all studying for finals. You weren't studying your mom had you doing plenty of studying at all home all the time.

So you were using this as an opportunity to take a break from studying. Since your mom thought you were studying with everyone. But when  you were really on your tablet drawing.  Ian was talking and studying with the others. He noticed you weren't studying but didn't say anything about it. He knew how strict your mom could be about your grades. You deserved a little break. So he and the others didn't bother you for about the next hour.

You didn't even notice that it had been an hour. You were stuck in your own little world. While listening to a playlist of your favorite songs. All while drawing a piece that you had been wanting to finish for a while and you had just now finally finished it. You hadn't even noticed that everyone was starting to pack up and leave.

Ian came over to you when he saw the art you had been working on. He tapped you on the shoulder and you took your earbuds out.

Ian: is that me?

You drawn a whole portrait of Ian he was standing in the center with his staff in hand like this

(I don't own this artwork)

And he was surrounded by magic kinda like this

You: Yeah I've been working on this for a while now

Ian was amazed you somehow managed to draw him perfectly. He honestly shouldn't have been surprised. He had seen you draw some amazing things. Drawing was your passion after all. But he never thought you would have drawn him.

Ian: Wow that's amazing babe.

Sadalia: Yo! Lovebirds come on we gotta go!

You grabbed your tablet and before you went to the catch up with the others. Ian pulled you into a deep passionate kiss.

Ian: How did I find someone as amazing as you. I love you

You: I love you too

I hope you guys enjoyed!  💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖