Your Special To Me (Ian x depressed/suicidal reader)

Ok this wasn't requested but I was feeling kinda down so. Here you go. (You can listen to the song if you want to but I thought I'd add it)

(WARNING: THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING!!)

Your POV:

I sat quietly on the school bus. Earbuds in my (elf, cyclops or troll whatever you prefer) ears. Today had been another "great" day at school. Another day of teachers boring me to death and of course the bullies beating me up. Thankfully they didn't hit my face. The bruises are hard enough to hide.

Unknown: Hey freak!

Suddenly someone pulled my earbuds out of my ear. It was Andrew the jack*ss elf of the school.

Andrew: You think you can ingore me b*tch!

He must have been yelling at me when I was listening to music.

Andrew: Just because you and that Lightfoot freak have powers and can do magic! Doesn't mean your better than us! You should be locked for what you did at school!

I turned away and looked out the window. I tried so hard to forget about that. When I started my junior year. I  met Ian Lightfoot. We quickly became friends after we met in gym class. But about two months after that. We were doing the yearly fitness test. When I accidentally sent a bunch of weights flying across the gym into three students. I discovered I was a witch and had the power of telekinesis.

Thankfully none of the students were seriously injured and Ian was there to make sure I didn't accidentally send anything else flying. But that didn't stop one of the students parents from filing a lawsuit against me. I couldn't have been locked up for 6 years but thankfully Ian and his brother Barley defended me. Offering to help me control my powers.

My mom was so upset with me. I once heard her say behind my back to one of her friends that I was a freak.

Andrew: Hey you listening to me you little sh*t! Gods you should just go f*cking kill yourself! You know the only reason Ian Lightfoot stood up for you was because he felt sorry for you! There's nothing special about you!

The bus came at my stop and I quickly ran off. I ran in my house all the way up to my room and slammed the door shut. Nobody was home my mom wouldn't be back till after 11 pm. Maybe Andrew was right.

Me: why would Ian like a freak like me?

I honestly before all this started wanted to ask Ian out. But I think I pretty much screwed up any chance I had with him.  And my mom wouldn't miss me.

Third person POV:

You went to your mom's bathroom plan set in motion. And took some of your mom's pills out of the cabinet. Then you went down stairs and grabbed a kitchen knife. You went back up stairs and sat on your bed.

You: Let's get this over with

You were about to start cutting your wrist when you stopped yourself.

You: I should at least write a letter.

You quickly wrote a letter to whoever found you and then started cutting your wrist. Tears fell down your face as you felt the burning pain in wrist. You did it to both arms and then took a lot of your mom's pills.

You: (That should be enough)

You suddenly felt very sleepy and lightheaded. Your blood was covering your sheets and blanket. The last thing you thought before you lost consciousness was

You: (I'll be dead before anyone can find me)

Or so you thought

Outside walking towards your house was none other than Ian Lightfoot. Who was excited to see you again. He walked to the door only to realize it was unlocked.

Ian: Hello! Y/N!

It remained silent. He looked in your kitchen and the living room.

Ian: Probably in her room

He ran up the stairs and opened your door. Only to find you unconscious and bleeding on your bed.

Ian: Oh my gods! Y/n!

He ran over to you and tried to wake you up. He suddenly noticed the knife in your hand and the pills on the nightstand. He quickly called 911

Ian: Oh y/n please stay with me!

Ian started crying uncontrollably until an ambulance arrived.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮 Time skip 🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

Nurse: She'll be ok. You found her just in time

You had been taken to the hospital and Ian hadn't said a word since the ambulance had arrived at your house. During that time while they were putting you into the ambulance. Ian had found your letter that you wrote. It was a letter to him saying that you loved him but didn't think you were special enough.

Nurse: I'll leave you two alone

The nurse left and it grew quite in the room. You were still unconscious hooked up to a bunch of tubes. Ian sat down on the hospital bed and held your hand. Tears fell down his face as he said

Ian: You were always special to me y/n. I need you. Please come back to me!

Two days later

Ian refused to leave your side for the next two days. He couldn't eat or sleep at all. Laurel and Barley were getting seriously worried about him. But then that after noon you woke up. Shocked to see you were in a hospital. Ian saw that you were awake and before you could say anything. You were shocked when Ian suddenly kissed you on the lips.

You: Ian how?

Ian: Please don't ever do anything like that again y/n. Your so special to me. I love you. (kisses you on the forehead)

You smile for the first time in a long time and say

You: I love you too Ian

Hope you enjoy let me know in the comments if you have a request. I'll do it. Until then I'll see you guys next time! Bye!💖