Fnaf with Ian!🤣🤣🤣

Thought this would be a cute and funny idea! I hope you enjoy!💖

You and Ian had been sitting around in y'all's apartment bored when you got the idea to play "Five nights at Freddy's"

Ian agreed to play. A desision he would later regret. But you were having a blast watching him. You also learned something new about Ian. He hates.

I mean HATES Freddy!!

Ian: Crap! Where's Freddy!? Where is He?!!

You sat beside him on the couch trying to hold in your giggles. As you watched Ian search frantically for Freddy who had disappeared. Ian checked the doors to make no one was there. Suddenly Chica popped up at the right window.

Ian: F*ck!

Ian quickly closed that door.

Ian: Oh God I forgot about Foxy!

Ian went to the cameras to check Pirates cove. Only to see that Foxy wasn't there!

Ian: Sh*t!

You laughed as you watched Ian in a panic closed the other door. There was a loud banging from Foxy at the left door. Before it stopped indicating that Foxy had left. Ian opened both of the doors before going back to the cameras.

Ian: Ok Chica's backed off good! Good! So has Bonnie. Foxy's back in his cove. Now where the f*ck are you Freddy!?

You: (Laugh)

Ian: Stop laughing at my suffering! (Laughs)

He was a little irritated but he loved that you were having fun back there. Even though he was sitting there scared out of his mind.

As he turned his attention back to game. Suddenly out nowhere Freddy popped up. Scaring the sh*t out of Ian

Ian: Aaah! F*CK YOU FREDDY!

You starting laughing uncontrollably.

Ian: I hate him. I hate that bear!

You continued to laugh and soon Ian joined in with you. After you both calmed down. You ordered some pizza and just watched movies for the rest of the night. Ian vowed he would never play that game again and you didn't have the guts to tell him that. That was just the first part of the fnaf franchise.

I hope you guys enjoyed and if you have a request. Feel free to request it. See you guys next time! Bye!💖💖💖