Chapter 46

Louise's POV

"Yes I would mind. Why do you suddenly wanna be part of our mafia. You have dad's." I asked

"Gramps invited me to join. He said I'd start training with you but he'd focus on me since I'm many years behind you. Since I'm a polyglot I'd be an amazing asset to the Russian mafia."

"Does mom or dad know you're trying to switch teams?"

"I don't know. It was Gramps' idea but if you don't want me to I'll tell him no. I wouldn't wanna give you more of a reason to hate me."

"I don't hate you! It just feels like I'm always second fiddle to you. If you join my mafia it'll be the same thing. All eyes are always on you wherever you go."

"Okay I understand." she went back downstairs

In the span of 10 minutes Gramps was in my room

"Did you tell your sister not to join our mafia?"

"No she asked if I would mind and I said I would." I clarified

"How can you be so selfish?"

"She doesn't belong with us. It's supposed to be me Lucas and the twins."

"Lucas is Liam's underboss."

"What since when?"

"Since your sister is too emotional and unpredictable your father extended the position to Lucas."

"Why would dad do that to Londyn?"

"It wasn't his decision their allies weren't convince Londyn had what it took so they were going to back out of their alliance. Elijah asked her to step down and hand it to Lucas who happily accepted the offer. As of today Lucas is cut off from our mafia. Also your sister is going to leave when you guys turn 18. I'm not going to allow my granddaughter to cut ties with the family so easily. She is family and although we had other plans when you were born this benefits us just as much. She's fluent 12 languages and is able to pick up on languages with ease. She blends in very easily and could be a great spy. She wants to go to the CIA and I'd much rather her on our side than theirs. Stop being selfish or else you're gonna lose your sister. I'm training her to be a spy not the leader."

"Why would she want to leave?" I couldn't stop asking questions but he was dropping bombs

"Are you really asking yourself that? She's constantly at the mercy of you and your brothers."

"She can join." I caved not wanting to lose my sister

"It wasn't your decision to begin with. Now go tell your sister to be up by 5 am tomorrow." he ordered than left

I went to the pool house and knocked on her door

"Yes?"

"Be up by 5 am tomorrow for training and welcome to the Russian mafia."

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" she asked

"Yeah, you are really talented and we could benefit from it."

"If at any point you want me out, I'll go."

"You don't have to it's your right as much as it is mine."

"I'm gonna go to bed now. See you in the morning." she waved

Morning

*Splash*

"Ahhhh" I shot out of bed

"It's 5:04 and you're still in bed. Your sister is awake, stretched, and warmed up."