Chapter 24

White.

Everything was white. Even his clothes. The lightest color represents peace but it wasn't helping him feel that element. Instead, he was surrounded by that empty color and silence which was a vast depth of serenity, without a single sound uttered.

There were no doors.

No windows.

No escape.

Nothing. He was there alone.

All alone.

Cold, he felt so frozen and immobile and just laid there in a fetal position, hugging his legs. The white environment highlighted his pale skin.

'Jimin'

An angelic voice called out. He's familiar with it and also recognized to whom it belonged. It's hers. But where is she? Why couldn't he see her?

'Jimin'

Again called the voice. The way the voice spelled his name just gave him tingles. His pupils hunted around for the owner of the voice and there she stood before him.

In a vibrant red frock was she in, so calming and luring was the sight. Something unique. She was like the only red apple on the apple tree. Was red his favorite color?

Maybe yes. Maybe no.

He never knew what he liked or disliked other than knowing his fetish for killing. Or was that what he thought but the truth was something else. Never mind.

She was slowly closing the distance between them. He was getting an even clearer look at her face. Her long brown hair, a trait that he specifically cherished, was braided into a loose french braid as the bangs hung around her face in perfection.

'Doctor'

He muttered hoping she heard and she did. He sat up slowly, his pale face looked at her bright ones. She sat down on her knees in front of his frail figure.

Her smile. Faint pink lips portraying a delicate smile; a key feature of an angel. Her hand reached for his cheek, caressing his skin, softly.

Warmth.

His cold skin could feel the warmth of her palm. So convincing and assuring. He looked at her longingly, wishing this moment was immortal.

'Everything will be alright.'

Her voice. Had it always been so ethereal? He wondered.

'You'll find happiness.'

Jimin was enclosed in your arms, he was speechless not knowing what to say. A long array of thoughts crashing in his mind as his eyelids covered his eyes, savoring every inch of this beautiful moment.

He missed her. He missed being in her protective arms. She reminded him of cherry blossoms, those beautiful tiny flowers that blossomed like the stars of the entire universe.

"You have been so naive, Jimin-ah." His eyes opened. That voice...wasn't hers. He retreated his body from the female form just to discover that the woman in front of him was no longer Y/n.

His eyebrows scrunch in disgust when his mother's figure chuckled seductively, just the way she used to be with the men she used to lure.