Chapter 16

It's been a few days since the incident with Dr Song, she was severely traumatized refusing to come back. Again another person is hurt because of your patient. Taeyeon was really bothered with this and asked you not to leave the hospital during the working hours for a few days. So yeah, you are restricted from taking Jimin outside for a few days.

Now you were a little upset as Taeyeon proposed a request whether she should appoint Jimin to some other doctor and you somehow convinced her that you'll manage. You were a kind of disheartened from this as you felt like you were spoiling your other patients by paying attention to Jimin all the time.

So for the past few days, you visited Jimin only a couple of times a day and asked Lisa to accompany him. Woo-Hyun still had trouble when his other personality takes over him, you tried to understand him more and had many sessions with him. Luckily, he's been friendly with everyone most of the time and is doing just fine. You had been seeing Jungkook frequently and had grown closer to him.

"So you are saying that you are going to take him out today." You asked Taehyung again for the sixth time. He decided to take Jungkook out today after the working hours for a change thinking that he has been locked up in the hospital since he has come. Only you knew about his and Jimin's nightly habit of bunking.

"Yes," Taehyung replied, sighing as he examined the file, flipping through the pages. The scene is taking place in Taehyung's office.

"Can I join?" You asked with an eager smile as you pinned your hands on the table and leaning forward.

"No." He rejected bluntly not taking his eyes from the file, a pair of glasses was resting on his tall nose bridge.

"Ah, why?" You whined, pouting.

"Cause I said no." He said while looking at his watch to see what time it is.

"Why do you say no? I don't really have anything to do anyway. I'll die out of boredom" You argued with your strong 'Daegu accent'. You are from Daegu, even Taehyung but he is from a different district.

Being the only child of your family you lost your father at the tender age of twelve, your mother is still living in Daegu with your aunt who's already in her old age but still unmarried. Your mother wanted to stay in your family house because that's the place where your father rests that's why she didn't move in with you in Seoul.

"So you are not going to listen to me... You're still wearing it. I'm happy." He looked at you with an eyebrow raised and smirked.

"What?"

"The Necklace. Looks good on you." He said as the smirk turned into a smile.

"Are you trying to change the topic?" You questioned with your burning cheeks, in reality, you were the one changing the topic.

"Anyway, you are going to make me agree." He sighed as he got up from his seat getting ready for lunch.

"So that means I can tag along." You jumped with excitement, a smile dancing on your lips.

"Whatever," Taehyung mumbled as he walked to the door with you following him while bickering.

.................

It was evening already, the most beautiful time in a day, the birds were flying through the yellow-orange shaded sky, returning home after a long day. The surrounding was filled with the hustle and bustle of the crowd...

"Wah!" You voiced in awe and astonishment admiring the gigantic structures in the amusement park. Accompanied by a not so excited Jungkook and a jovial Taehyung.

"What's so surprising that you're gawking?" Jungkook asked being apathetic, pulling his hands into the pocket of his jeans, well not his but Taehyung's, he's been sharing his clothes with two men.