Chapter 5

It's been a fifteen minutes drive until you reached the beach. You had been waiting to ask him the question, had been thinking of but didn't get a chance until now. Here you were going to observe him, it's the first step of your treatment. It was silent until now, not a word uttered by both of you.

As you reached the destination, got out of the driver's seat followed by him. You were heading towards the waters being completely sure that he was going to follow you. Meanwhile, Jimin was dumbfounded as for why you brought him here but still kept it quiet. It's been quite a while since he last went to a place like this.

You stood near the waters, the cold breeze blow your smooth silky hair. There were not many people near the surroundings as it's a working day. He stood beside you gazing at the imperfect produced waves.

"Do you know why I brought you here?" You asked smiling at the scenery in front of you.

"To undress and swim with me?" His reply was calm but embarrassing for you. Your eyes widened at his unexpected answer. You turned to look at him just to see that he was looking somewhere else where you saw people who are barely dressed doing their business.

"Well, that's not the answer and I would like to suggest you look in front of you." He turned his eyes to the front where the sea was spread across the space visible.

"Consider it as a part of your treatment which is going to be different compared to the ones you have been experiencing until now." You read in his file that he was a little tortured in his previous hospitals and that's how you came to know about it. You didn't want to admit it but you felt bad for him.

"Well, I don't expect anything from you. You are just another doctor for me." Without even looking at you, he was being cold with you and was admiring the view.

"I also don't expect anything from you as you are just another patient for me whom I care about, a lot." You looked at him as he turned his head to watch you, emotionless.

"My treatment for you, well actually you cannot call it a treatment but teaching is better. I am going to teach you something, don't you want to know what it is?" You looked back at the waters and the blue sky, not knowing that Jimin was still staring at you.

"LOVE- a very special teaching, isn't it?" You were excited internally upon announcing the news, you smiled.

"And that's something that doesn't exist. The most absurd thing I had ever heard and I don't believe in it." He was chuckling on hearing the cringy word and your smile faded seeing his reaction.

"No! It's the most beautiful feeling in the world. At first, you will think that but when you feel it, you will forget everything around you. If you are being with your loved ones nothing else matters for you but that person." You didn't realize but it was the first time Jimin felt something unexplainable and he didn't like it. He was staring at you the whole time trying to know why you were the cause of the feeling. Despite being stared, you still didn't have any idea about it but continued explaining the philosophy.

"That person will be the cause of your happiness. That person can be anyone, a friend, a child, a man or a woman, anyone.... When you'll be with them you'll feel like you want to be with them forever." In the end, you finally looked at him just to discover that he was staring at you, very intensely. Your smile slowly faded.

"Is that what you call love?" He asked as both of you stared at each other for a while.

"Huh...oh..yeah, seems like you don't have someone like that but don't worry someone from somewhere will come to you and will love you dearly." You assured him.

He smirked being cocky,
"Well..then, I'll be waiting for that person." It was clear from his tone that he was not telling it seriously.

"I can't believe that you didn't love anyone until now. What about your mother and father?" You asked him purposely suspecting that it might give you a hint. Suddenly he looked serious, the smirk vanished and his face turned completely dark.