Chapter 12

Standing in front of a small gate which was the entrance of a small house. This guy resides in a slum-like area. It was already evening, You guys struggled a lot to find his address. Holding a bag of teotbeokki in your left hand, both of you passed by the old rusted gate and entered. There was a not-so-good looking house.

A guy was sitting on an aged wooden bed that was placed outside the house and the guy was patting a dog. On hearing the gate open he looked at the both of you and gave a devilish smile.

"Unexpected guests," Hee-chul remarked.

"We came here to talk to you," Taehyung announced.

"Talk to me?" Hee-chul scanned both of you from head to toe. "Come in."

He got up and went over to the door, slide the door open and got inside, you and Taehyung trailed behind him. The interior was also old fashioned. Hee-chul went and sat on a chair not bothering to ask you guys to have a seat. You placed the bag of teotbeokki on a mini table that you came across.

"What do you guys want to talk to me?" He asked without taking the situation seriously.

"We need to talk to about Jimin." You said with a concerned look. Hee-chul chuckled at what you said.

"It's the first time a woman has come with a man to get Jimin's details. If it's about him, only women visit me to ask his address or phone number. Well got to admit that he has got looks. Is that what you also want to know?" Hee-chul asked imprudently.

"No, we need to know about his past." You denied, revealing your intention, calmly.

"Well, well, well, why don't you ask himself? Seems like you guys know him." Hee-chul said pointlessly checking his fingernails.

"If he would say it, we wouldn't be here." Taehyung spoke logically, looking very serious, in one way he looked intimidating.

"What will I get if I said? You know nothing is free." Hee-chul said shamelessly and on hearing that, you pulled out a ten thousand won note from your wallet and showed him.

"Here." You said and he immediately grabbed it from your grip.

"Do you think this is enough for a person's past?" Hee-chul said as he playfully examined the note demanding more money. You rolled your eyes and pulled out another ten thousand won in front of him.

"Really, Y/n! You are bargaining with him." Taehyung interrupted, annoyed by Hee-chul's demands.

"He is right," Hee-chul said pointing at Taehyung. "Is Jimin's past only worth twenty thousand won?" Taehyung cracked his neck in annoyance on hearing Hee-chul and took out a fifty thousand won and showed. Hee-chul even snatched it from Taehyung.

"Guess what Jimin will do after he comes to know about this." That was the last thing Hee-chul said before Taehyung grabbed his collar and slapped him. You gasped at Taehyung's action, never did you ever expect him to do that.

Hee-chul touched his cheek which was red from the slap and looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. It surely did hurt.

"Is that enough or you wish to have more?" Taehyung asked, still holding his collar and kept his dangerous glare on.

"What was that for?" Hee-chul asked being scared and dumbfounded. Hearing Hee-chul, Taehyung again raised his hand for another slap.

"No! No! No! I will say. I will say." Hee-chul said quickly causing Taehyung to halt and release the collar of Hee-chul's shirt and back away. Holding the money in his hand Hee-chul straightened his shirt. He cleared his throat and started.

"I met him when I was seven. After escaping from the orphanage I used to live by pickpocketing and stole small, small things. And during one such attempt, I almost got caught but Jimin saved me. We became friends. We met every day and spent a lot of time with each other. He was always quiet, won't talk unnecessarily, so emotionless." Hee-chul said and gave out a deep breath,  taking a break whilst stuffing the money in his pocket.