Chapter 19

"What a pleasant surprise, Officer?" Jungkook addressed Baekhyun with wide welcoming arms but was let down when the brown-haired officer chuckled in response, putting his hand up gesturing a plain no.

"Been a long time." Byun had an unwonted smile which amused Jungkook. The high ranked official was never seen in such cool and laid back behaviour when dealing with criminals, he was more of a professional man.

"You seem to be in a very happy mood, Officer. Did you hit a jackpot?"

"A jackpot would also become trivial if I get something about you. I guess you had been careless nowadays since I came across a couple of fascinating facts." Baekhyun avowed holding his head up high.

"My bad," Jungkook remarked whilst nodding playfully, unconcerned of where the topic leads to.

"Sean. Your Boss. That's who I need." Baekhyun declared tilting his head and gazed at the offender seriously as if it can turn someone into ashes.

"You reached till there. That's wonderful, Officer." A smirk playing on his lips, knowing he won't be spilling anything and that this talk is going to end up with a fight.

"Can't believe he has an American origin but developed here." And Jungkook just gave a thumbs up for that, he really did some research. Baekhyun was trying to trigger the other male without losing his patience but it wasn't working the way he expected it to.

"When did you start taking stuffed toys with the hands that only handled guns?" Baekhyun reached out to lay his hands on the big baby faced teddy resting on the bedside table.

"Don't. Touch. It." It sounded like a thunderous warning, menacing enough. He was dead serious, taking steps towards the officer.

"Omo. What did i just hear... Did you just get mad? Wah" Baekhyun was flabbergasted by the sudden change in his tone. Only if Jungkook knew how much Baekhyun wished to take him to his station and torture him until he begs for his death.

"Why? Did a woman give you this?" The Officer's eyes sprinkled in joy when an idea that cannot be ignored sparked in his mind.

"Why would anyone give this to someone useless like you?" And that hit the spot. Jungkook lost the last pinch of patience left in him.

'You are useless'

'No one loves you'

'No one needs you'

And the next second, Jungkook grabbed the collar of Baekhyun's uniform and punched his face.

The Officer chuckled at his opponent's action and immediately punched him back. Unfortunately, since the punch was stronger Jungkook fell back to the tiled floor.

Several gasps were heard from the passers-by, most of them were from Jungkook's neighbouring rooms. Being excited to see what's happening, one by one they started gathering by the door, whistling and cheering.

Before he could stand up again, Baekhyun got on his lying figure, taking the collar of his hospital clothing, he struck another strong blow right on Jungkook's jaw.

"Did you think I won't be knowing how you trapped Jaehyun?" Baekhyun gritted his teeth, eyes bloodshot, tears running down. Jungkook smirked seeing the responsible man boiling in anger.

Bam!
Goes another punch from the wrathful officer. Jungkook gave out a mocking chuckle, not even bothered with the bruise on his face. The audience started deciding who would win and lose but someone had to interfere or else one of them would be dead.