Valentine's Special Part #1

Valentine's Day

I can't wait to give pieck my Valentine's gift I wonder if she's going to give me one too. I bet your wondering how I meet pieck. Well I met pieck back in summer school last year and we hit it off pretty well and  we been hanging out ever since can't wait to get to school so I can give her my chocolates. I better hide my chocolates in my bag I can't let ymir see them she would probably take them from me and give me a beating.

Hey (y/n) I been looking for you. Ah did someone not get any chocolates how sad guess no one likes you then.

Leave me alone ymir why do you got to bother me everyday don't you get tired of doing this. (Ymir grabs you and pins you to a wall.) (Y/n) I'm say this once so listen well alright. I bully you because your mine and mine alone I can do anything I want to you and no one going to give a shit and do anything about it. I guess since you won't be getting anything today I will  give you something so enjoy. (Ymir leans into your neck and marks you with a hicky) There (y/n) now everyone will know you belong to me so see you around.

(You go to the restroom and see that ymir mark you) Well I guess is not that bad and plus she didn't give me a beating but still She should have not done this, guess I can try to cover it up with something. (Erwin walks into the restroom and sees you looking in the mirror) Hey (y/n) guess hanji got to you and gave you that hickey on your neck. No Erwin it was actually ymir wait why would it be hanji I haven't talk to her since fifth grade.(Erwin looks at you for a moment) Forget i said anything, well look at time i got to go so see ya. Well that just happened I guess erwin can be kinda of weird sometimes but still he's a nice guy. Oh shit I'm be late for class.

Timeskip to your history class

Well class I got to go to a meeting right now so I want you to pair up and work on these worksheets until i come back. Who should i pair up with I look around see everyone pairing up already guess I can work on it alone how hard could it be. I don't have a partner (y/n). I turn around and see rico standing up behind. Nah I'm good rico I don't want to work with you. Come on (y/n) I looked at the assignment and it looks pretty hard and everyone knows history is not your best subject and plus I want to get things behind us alright and let bygones be bygones so what do you say. No rico i can't forget or forgive you for what you and ymir did to me, i still have a fews scars from the beatings i received. I'm sorry (y/n) please forgive i change i went to therapy and my uncle has been taking care of me I only did those things because my parents were strict on me and I couldn't handle all the stress they gaved me so please accept this as a token of my apology. (Rico pulls out a box of chocolate) Here take it I'm sorry while turning away blushing. Okay rico it looks like you have change and I guess we can be friends so let's work together. Okay (y/n) thanks for the second chance you won't regret it.

Somewhere else at the same moment

So Erwin you saw that (y/n) had a hickey on his neck. Yeah hanji he had one i saw it when i went to the restroom. Okay thanks for telling me erwin. No problem hanji you should start your plan before anyone else gives him chocolates. Yeah i guess i have to commence operation get (y/n) to fall in love with me. I will see you real soon (y/n) so wait for me.