Titan's Burger

Hey (Y/N) wanna grab something to eat said sasha while munching on a potato. Yeah sure sasha but i need to look for a job since my parents passed away. Sorry (Y/N) i didn't mean to bring up your parents. Don't worry about it let's go eat something i said.

We went to a burger place called Titan's Burger which was a new fast food place in town which i was told by sasha while we walked there.
We entered, and we both order a cheese burger combo which included two burgers, a medium fries, and a medium soda. Then a short blonde hair girl came with our order, and she spilled sasha's soda all over sasha's clothes so sasha excused herself and went to the restroom to wash up.

Sorry about that by the way my name is nanaba i just wanted to ask if you want to go out on a date with me. Sorry nanaba but I'm not looking for a relationship right now sorry. Alright it's fine said nanaba while walking to the restroom with a angry face.

Hey you why are you hanging around with the boy you were sitting with. Boy oh you mean (Y/N) were just friends but i want to more than just friends. No you can't have him he is mine said nanaba while attacking sasha. Sasha couldn't move because fear had consumed her and she tried  screaming but nanaba put her hand over sasha's mouth and pulled out a knife. Stay away from my (Y/N)!!! Then nanaba heard the door opening, so she threw herself on the floor.

Hey what's going on in here said petra  a other employee "hey nanaba did this other girl hit you". Hey you girl take your friend with you and get the hell out of here. Sasha let's just go before we start more trouble i said while leaving money on the table to pay for the food.

Nanaba's P.O.V
I can't believe i finally found someone that i have a crush on. Is this what they call love at first sight. Fuck i need a drink after my shift all these feelings i don't understand them. I will talk to mike maybe he can help me out.

Timeskip to Mike's House

Hey mike i meet someone today at the place where i work and boy did i fall in love with him. So what's his name asked mike with curiosity. His name is (Y/N) is the most beautiful name in existence, and he is all mine. Wait did she just say (Y/N) nah it couldn't be the same person from elementary hanji still thinks about him everyday i shouldn't tell nanaba it could cause some problems thought mike while looking at nanaba. Hey nanaba i say you go for it he sounds like the perfect guy. Thanks mike i have to go it's getting late see you tommorrow.

I was walking home when i saw (Y/N) walking with a soccer ball in his hands, and he walked into a alley so i follow him and i go to the other side of the alley. I see him about to pass by me so i put my hoodie over my face and i jump him.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
I was walking home from the park when out of nowhere someone jumps me. Hey get off me why the fuck are you doing this. Shut up take off your shirt now said the hoodie person i noticed that their voice sound like a female. Alright take the shirt but don't hurt me i say because she was carrying a knife. She got on top of me and start bitting my nipples, and she also started kissing me i knew i couldn't do anything because they had a knife. Hey why the fuck are you crying don't you like it. I manage to push her off me and i start running out of the alley.

Nanaba's P.O.V
Why was he crying and trying to resist me i said to myself. At least i got his shirt i start smelling the shirt and it smells like him. Don't worry (Y/N) you will be mine soon.