Ackerman Cafe

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I was heading to work at ackerman cafe which is owned by levi's mom Mrs. Ackerman. I work my shift with levi and petra it's pretty fun working with them. Plus the pay is really good and the job fits into my schedule.

Lynne's p.o.v

I was heading to my favorite cafe were i always order my coffee when i saw a new employee and my eyes widen when i read the name on the name tag which is (Y/N). I see that he has gotten taller but he is still smaller then me so that's not a problem i get in line waiting to order and when it's my turn i order a medium colombian coffee and i tell him my name and i see him shaking in fear and i ask him if he is alright. Hey (Y/N) i got this go take your break said a orange hair girl. Sorry about that it's his first day so let finish your order. It's alright

A little while later...

Hey (Y/N)-kun have you miss your future wife. No please go away lynne i don't like you anymore so please stop bothering me i have to get back to work. Why do you not like me (Y/N). I am perfect for you we known each other since childhood just let me be your wife or else i will have to hurt you and we don't want that right. Lynne started walking towards you and your back hit a wall and she leaned towards your face to kiss you.

Oi brats what are you doing back here said levi. Nothing levi just taking my break. (Y/N) get back to work we have alot of customers waiting in line so get back to work. Yes sir don't worry about it i will take care of the customers. So lynne why are you here bothering (Y/N) anyways. Just visting a old friend see you around shorty.

Lynne's p.o.v

Why did that midget come and interrupted my talk with my (y/n).
Don't worry my love i will be back for you i said to myself. When i bumped into someone. "Hey watch were your going you idiot". Sorry i wasn't looking were i was going said a short blonde hair girl while looking at (Y/N) taking an order outside.

Why are you looking at my boyfriend i said angrily, i didn't know (Y/N) had a girlfriend. Well he does and it's me i start attacking her and i grab her by the throat and i start choking her and i see her turning red and her eyes tearing up and i laugh like psycho.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v

I see lynne attacking a girl and i running over to help and i push lynne off her and help her get on her feet hey are you alright i said concerned for her and i see lynne running  away so i take the unconscious girl back to work and i put her down on the couch of the break room and wait for her to wake up.

Nanaba's p.o.v

I wake up in a room and see that (Y/N) was taking care of me and that he fell asleep in the chair next to me. I wake him up and he looks happy to see and ask are you alright. I feel better then every before knowing that i had someone as cute as you looking after me i said while smiling at him. Nnnno no problem i just wanting to help you because you were getting attacked.  Nevermind that what's your name? The name is (Y/N) (l/n) and what's your name. It's nanaba and i was wondering if you like to get something to drink or eat if your interested. Nanaba you look like a nice girl but i have someone i like right now and i can't ignore my feelings for her. I ran away from (y/n) knowing that he already has someone in his heart, i start breakdown while an idea pops up in my head if i can't have him then no one can i said with a creepy smile on my face.