Middle School Horror

During Middle School

Hey (Y/N) come join us for lunch said eren while armin was waving at you to come. Hey Guys were is mikasa you said while worrying about her. She didn't come to school today (Y/N).

So (Y/N) why do you not sit with us all the time. Eren you know that i would like to sit with you guys but the problem is ymir she threaten me that if i sat with you guys that she would beat me up. (Y/N) me and armin could protect you from ymir. I know eren but it's not her alone she gets help from reiner,annie,and bertholdt. Wait!!! (Y/N) do reiner and the rest hurt you. Nah they just surround me and hold me until ymir comes to beat me. (Y/N) i think i see ymir walking over here said armin while looking down trying not to make eye contact.
Eren looks up to see that behind ymir reiner,annie,and bertholdt are following her. Hey guys i think i have to go & lose them before they get me.

Hey (Y/N) were are you going said ymir while looking piss off.

Why do you care i said yelling at her.

Well i saw you sitting with armin and eren and remember i said that you can't sit with them. You ignored my order and now i have to punish you for not listening to me. Now come quietly with me or else we will take you by force.

No ymir i will not be bully by you any more i said while running away.

Reiner,Annie,Bertholdt go after (Y/N) and make sure he doesn't escape.

I start running towards the library which is on the other side of the school and i see reiner behind so when i saw a trashcan up ahead i thought of an idea and i threw the trashcan on the ground and reiner didn't have time to react and he tripped over the trashcan and he crash into a wall and he was out cold. I keeped running until i see annie jumping from some stairs and she stops me.

Annie please let me pass. Sorry (Y/N) i can't let you go because ymir knows all are secrets i am sorry. I turned around and i start running but i was blocked by bertholdt and i fell down on the ground.

Annie walk ahead of (Y/N) and i will walk behind so he doesn't escape. I thought of a plan and i pulled annie to towards me and i dodge her falling body and she crashes into bertholdt
who starts blushing. I go inside of the library and head towards the back because no-one is in the back. I sit down and start reading a book that i got from the shelf next to me and i read the title of the book "Builled Reader x Builled Kagura" which i thought was interesting when i hear the door opening and see ymir walking in and having a wicked smile and says (Y/N) come out and play she says in a singing voice.

I get push into a shelf and see ymir standing over me and my eyes start to tear up. She starts kissing me in the mouth and starts taking my shirt off and starts bitting my nipple and i don't do nothing because i know that she would do worse things to me if i refuse her advances.

Hey what's going on in here said a blonde hair girl. Minded your own business you blonde bimbo said ymir angrily. No you are hurting him and i won't allow it and she starts filming ymir's face. Fine i will go but (Y/N) you better stay quiet you hear me. I nod to her and she walks out of the library.

Are you hurt anywhere the blonde hair girl said and she pulled out a first aid kit and she gives me some rubbing alcohol for my brused nipples. I said thanks and she said no problem i like to help people my name is christa and what about you? The name is (Y/N) is nice to meet you.

Ymir keeped bullying me throughout middle school and christa keeped helping me but the thing that surprised me the most was that on the last day of school ymir said that she was going to a different highschool and i thought that i would finally be in peace and that was what i thought but fate had other plans.