Childhood with Hanji

The Day you meet Hanji was when you were partner up with her to do a class project which could be anything you wanted to be. So you went to sit with her and too your surprise she was talking to herself "okay okay okay come down hanji" it's just a boy nothing to worry about" she said.

Excuse me hanji it looks like we are going to be working together so what do you want to do. (Y/N) i want to do are project on titans. I readed about them in books. Sure hanji i think that would be a great idea i said while smiling at her. I thought i saw her blush and she turned around and told me that we would work on the project at her house. (Time Skip)... (Y/N) and i had so much in common we both like doing experiments,reading books and he didn't think i was weird,and he also didn't make fun of my obsession over titans. It's been a week since he talked to me and it's making me really mad i seen him hanging out with eren,armin,mikasa.

I also noticed that he was getting builled by ymir and lynne who i thought was one of his bestfriend since preschool. An idea came into my head i could pretend that i was getting bully by (Y/N) and i could get Mike and levi to beat him up and make his live miserable and he would come running into my arms. I had a smile on my face because the plan would be put into motion today afterschool.

I arrived to the place were i would meet up with levi,mike,erwin so that we would walk home together.(Did i mention that erwin is in middle school and he is one year older then us well back to the story). I made my clothes dirty and i broke one of the lens of my glasses and i started to fake cry and i heared levi's voice say why are you crying for shitty glasses.   Levi,mike,erwin i am getting builled by one of my classmates. Hanji do you want me to beat up your bully said erwin while trying to act like a hero. Yes erwin can you take levi and Mike with you. Already mike and levi you guys are with me let's go look for this bully wait hanji i need to know his name. His name is (Y/N) please beat him up and don't mention my name please i said while crying alright we will take care of him hanji.

Time Skip to the park you take a shortcut thru. Erwin's P.O.V: Hey are you (Y/N) i said angrily. Yeah my name is (Y/N) who are you he tried to say but before he finish saying it i punch him in the face. I heard him scream in pain and i yelled to mike and levi to get over here. Mike hold him up, levi help me kick his ass. Me and levi started beating his ass so bad but before i could delived the final blow i was stopped by mike. Mike get out of my way i yelled so did levi. No i can't let you guys hurt him he smells like a good person i think hanji could be lying to us. Hanji will never lie to us right levi no she would. I am really sorry (Y/N) levi said by bowing. I am also sorry and so is mike well goodbye. No No No now (Y/N) will know it was my idea to bully him. Well just you wait until highschool my love said hanji while laughing like a psychopath.