Valentine's Special Part #2

Part 2 Special

Lunch Time

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Looks like there is no one else on the roof today. Guess I will have a peaceful lunch today can't wait to give pieck my gift later.

????
"(Y/n)-chan I know that your up here come out wherever you're hiding."

Why is Hanji looking for me please just go away, I hold my breathe and close my eyes hoping she goes away.

Hanji
"Ah I guess he's not here oh well guess I will have to look around and see if I can find him before school ends. Just kidding I know you're here (y/n) so just come out before I get mad."

Why are you looking for me hanji?

"No particular reason (y/n) just heard from Erwin that you came out of the restroom covered in a hickey. So who gave it to you ?

It was ymir she came on to me and forced it on me.

"God dammit guess she got to you first well that doesn't matter. Well I got to do something that beats that hickey of yours."

Hanji what do you mean by that.

"Don't worry about it (y/n) I was going to do this much later but since ymir gave you a hickey, now I have to beat her at her own game. Take off you pants right now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way it just depends on what you pick.

Why is Hanji asking me to take off my pants. No way I can do that guess I have to make a run for it. I see that hanji is still looking at me and I start running to the door when it doesn't open.

"Guess you choose the hard way (y/n) I was going to be gentle with you but guess I have to teach you a lesson after trying to run away."

Hanji stay away don't come any closer. I see that she is ignoring me since she has a big grin on her face while walking towards me.

* Lemon *
3rd p.o.v

Hanji shoves you to the wall and she starts off by taking off your pants. Ah looks like someone is excited down here ain't that right (y/n).

Don't give her the satisfaction I thought to myself.

Hanji starts off by slowing rubbing your member, and she starts massaging your ball while continuing to play with your member. Oh God it feels so good keep going hanji.

"Ah (y/n) guess you are enjoying this, well I can make you feel even better.

Hanji opens her mouth and starts taking in your member.

Ah this feels even better than when she was playing with my cock.

Hanji continues to suck on your member and she uses her tongue to lick all around your member. She keeps sucking your member like a lollipop and you feel her warm mouth playing around with your member and you feel a warm sensation and you can't hold it back anymore and you start cumming in hanji mouth. She swallows all of your cum. * Lemon ends*

"That was pretty tasteful (y/n) and I wasn't expecting you to be that big." Hanji said while fixing her glasses.

"Well hanji I don't know what to say to you, but it felt pretty good and it was my first ever blowjob" I said with a blush on my face.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it (y/n) but honestly it was also my first time giving someone head but I am glad you enjoyed it but classes are starting soon so I'm head out first".

Hanji thank you.

"Your welcome (y/n) and also happy valentines day and I will see you around since you are my new play thing."

Hanji walks away while laughing like a crazy person.

"Well guess that just happen" I fix up my pants and get my bag and walk to class.

Timeskip to the End of the day

I am currently sitting on a bench were I promise to meet pieck after-school.

"Hey (y/n) sorry I'm kinda of late I had to stay after class to help clean."

It's alright pieck I don't mind waiting for you.

"Ah (y/n) your so sweet, let's exchange are valentine's gift " said pieck while reaching into her bag to pull out her gift.

Pieck here's your gift I hand her a box of chocolates and a bracelet while looking away.

"No way (y/n) we almost have the same things to exchange." I also got you a box of chocolates and matching necklaces.

I turn around and see that pieck has a pair of necklace that look handmade.

Pieck the necklaces are so pretty did you make these yourself.

"Yeah (y/n) I been working on these for a few weeks that's why I have been busy after-school" said pieck while blushing.

We both help each other put on the necklaces and we start walking towards the exit of the school.

Hey pieck any chance you are hungry I know a great burger spot nearby.

"Hmm I could go for a burger right about now, sure let's go (y/n)."

"Cool let's go pieck" We both start heading towards titan burger without realizing that we were being watched.

??? P.o.v

That bitch what is she doing with (y/n), fuck I shouldn't have bought these for him.

The mysterious figure walks away while throwing their gift to the trash.

Well Folks that ends the special for this year's Valentine's Day.

To anyone that has been reading this book I like to thank you for checking it out. Sorry I took so long to update the book. Last time I updated the book was last year's valentines day so I thought that I should have finished and the release the part 2 for this year.

I will also like to let you know that I will be picking up the story again and I will be coming up with new ideas for the story. Also the latest season for aot has motivate me into writing again so stay soon. Also I tried to write the Lemon let me know if I need to work on it since I found it quite hard to write and couldn't stop laughing.

See you soon!!!