Childhood with Rico

Rico's P.O.V

Today would be my first day at my new elementary school because my dad got a job offer he couldn't refuse.
I went downstairs to eat breakfeast and notice that my parents weren't home and that they left a note saying that they would be home late.

I was walking to school when i saw someone running towards me and i saw a freckled face girl scream stop him and when he passed me i tripped him and he fell to the ground and the freckled face girl thank me and started beating the boy up and i saw him looking at me with tears in his eyes.

Hey thanks for the help back there he deserved the beating anyways my name is ymir. My name is rico i am new here. oh your the new student
that would be joining my class. So let me be the first to welcome you.

You became good friends with ymir but noticed that she would bully the same person all the time.

Ymir why do you keep bullying (Y/N).
What did he ever do to you i said quietly. Wait a minute do you like him rico. What no ymir why would i. The reason i don't like (Y/N) is because he is always hanging out with sasha and that makes me mad so that's why i bully him to make myself feel better.

(Timeskip to end of the year)

Rico's P.O.V
Today is the final day of school and that means the student of the year award which is given to the best student of fifth grade and i was totally confident that i would win it but instead (Y/N) won it and i was sitting in my seat full of rage that he won because he is pretty stupid but the teacher said that (Y/N) had improved alot and that he deserved it. The only reason i was mad was because my parents are really strict and if i ever lose an award they would punish me.

Hey Rico are you alright with (Y/N) winning the award said ymir.

Nah ymir i am not mad but worried that my parents might find out and that they will punish me.

Don't worry i got your back rico i got a plan. I saw Ymir walking over to him and telling him to meet behind the school and he actually said yes.

Timeskip to Afterschool
So ymir what do you want to tell me.

Nothing much i just want you to hand over the trophy like a good boy. No ymir i am not scare of you anymore.
(Y/N) tried to run away but ymir caught him and told rico to beat him up.

Please rico don't hit me i am already getting bullied and sorry that i can't give you my trophy.

Fuck you i said and i started punching him while ymir was holding and he started bleeding so i took the trophy and told ymir to get out of here.

I arrived home and found out that my parents had died in a car accident and i was devastated i started crying and then pulled out a picture i took of my love (Y/N) and i started laughing like a psycho.