CHAPT. 01 | Lost

A school field trip, what could go wrong? Well a lot to be honest, a lot more for a ninth grader, on a field trip, in a country she barely knows, well atleast that she thinks so.

Walking down the streets of Japan, Y/n was confused at how she got lost in a public place, on a field trip, hundreds of miles away from her house, even under a teachers supervision she still somehow got lost.

Well not so much of a surprise though, to her getting lost was already a habitual thing that hapoens to her as she can sometimes be very careless and forgetful- not to mention very clumsy at some instances.

But getting lost in a while different country she wasn't familiar with was another different story to her life.

Ehem.. so a little back story Lee Y/n, she's a 9th grader student from an international school in Australia, and had joined a field trip to Japan that her school had planned for the school kids from 9th grade as ofcourse they were a bunch of 2005 and 2006 year borns, they still had to have an adult supervise them.

But here is Lee Y/n, is in the public restroom of Tokyo after she said to her bus seat partner she's going to go to the restroom as they were on resting time as the others went to buy food and snacks.

10 minutes ago.

"Yah! Lucas tell Mrs. Baker I'll be going to the toilet for a while, tell the teachers to wait for me!!" Y/n screamed to her seat mate and best friend who was munching on some melon pan bread while scrolling through his phone. "네!" He said raising his hand up giving her a thumbs up pointing out that he heard her.

As Y/n then ran to the toilet to take a number two while scrolling through her phone, she was calmly humming as she enjoyed the heated toilet seats and music from the toilet.

While she was having sentimental time in the toilet, her seat mate, Lucas was searching for Y/n as the bus was going to go to their next destination.

As the teachers were getting the students to line up, they got into the bus with Lucas looking done with life as Y/n was left by the bus still in the toilet because she was almost invisible throughout the whole grade, except for her friend lucas over here ofcourse.

As Y/n finished her calm time in the toilet, she saw the bus already left as she then got out of the cafe, widening her eyes in shock with the fact she was left by her tour bus, she took a seat question on how she needed up being left before quickly wiping out her phone ready to spam her dearest friend

Furiously scrolling in her contacts looking tired and done with life, she tapped on his contact before quickly typing in in all caps locks as her face showed frustration.

Lucas Hwang
Online

Y/n
YAH HWANG,  DIDN'T I TELL YOU
TO WAIT AND TELL THE TEACHERS?!?!?!

Lucas Hwang
HOW SHOULD I KNOW?!?!?! I ALREADY
TOLD MRS. BAKER AND THE TEACHERS
INCLUDING THE MF DRIVER YOU WERE
STILL AT THE REST ROOMS!!!

Y/n
THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?!?!?!?

Lucas Hwang
I don't know?????? Try playing games
or smth, ah and if you find the way
back to the place where we all are
staying, buy me some more bread!!!

Y/n
And you're still thinking about the bread
here smh

Present.

And so here is Y/n with her bag full questionable things.

Sitting around in a near cafe as she bought the cheapest thing there due to her not wanting to seem like a horrible person to the cafe owners, she was then sipping her cup of green tea.

Sighing in disappointment, not disappointed in the teachers , but more of disappointed in her face of having to get lost right when she is on a school field trip, the past incidents like getting lost in a supermarket in Australia when she was with her classmates buying snacks for a school picnic wasn't even a quarter as bad.

Slapping her forehead in confusion of what she was supposed to do, she soon finished her cup of tea before handing it to the staff as she bowed to them thanking them for the service with her minimal broken Japanese.

She might sound like she knows what she is saying due to her decent Japanese accent from school activities but in reality she was very lost on what she was supposed to say as she just remembered about lines she's heard from anime.