CHAPT. 03 | Tall Ass

Sitting down on the bench, still waiting for Ni-Ki to reply to her text which cried for help, she hummed a melody as she felt the wind hit her face. Hearing a notification bell ring from her phone, she opened her phone to see Ni-Ki has replied to her text.

Ni_Ki

YKDIFIEIGIIE You're in Japan rn-
more importantly, how were you left, l
ost alone??????

Well apparently I was in the toilet taking
a number 2 but SOMEONE forgot to
remind the teachers that
I wasn't with them- yet.
Well.
he did BUT the teachers didn't listen.
Well who knew this would be
the perks of being invisible to the
public schools eye

Poor you, now what district are
you in??
I'll give you a few destinations
For you to go to while you're lost.

That's the problem
I don't know where I am,
I'm basically blindly going around
with no knowledge of the place only
having Japanese knowledge from anime.

Aisshh, tell me what you see surrounding
you, I'll go to you.

Ok I- Wait you're in Japan rn???
I thought you were in Korea.

Yes I WAS but I'm in Japan right now,
on holiday.

Now.. I don't know where I am at rn.
Maybe video chat? And you'll see where I am?

Jdnvjkf fsjkksklckvr
Okay
I'll call you
pick up.

Incoming call from Ni_Ki
Accept/decline

"  yah you dumb dumb turn on your camera ,,

,, Now the point is not for me to turn on BUT most importantly is to see where you are located, and plus I'm in bed not wanting to do barely anything "

"  You know- what am I supposed to do with that information? ,,

,, I know, okay I'll be there in 10, don't go anywhere "

" How do you- ,,

Before Y/n could even continue Ni-Ki had already hung up. "-know" Y/n said continuing her sentence before puffing out of boredom not knowing what to do for the next 10 minute waiting for Ni-Ki not giving a damn about her surroundings as basically, it was her all by herself.

Walking around the spot, she was standing up front of the bench dancing with small movements while wearing her airpods listening to some music.

As for Ni-Ki, he was in his room struggling on wearing a pair of pants worrying about his online friendwho is lost in Japan because of being left by her teachers and tour group. Rushing out of the room, he was greeted by his hyungs who were playing UNO cards.

"Yah omae!! Where are your going?" Sunghoon said out of nowhere as he saw Ni-Ki zipping on his jacket and wearing a mask and full black attire. "Yeah where are you going?" Sunoo said wiggling his eyebrows looking like some kind of maniac.

"My Australian online friend got lost on a school study tour" Ni-Ki said "AUSSIE????" Jake suddenly screamed at the mention of his home country before being shushed by Jay who was playing a game on his phone.

Not giving them a second look as he was now by the door screaming "I'll be back in a few hours or max at ten- maybe eleven PM", Ni-Ki shouted closing the door as he walked away hearing Heeseung and Jay screaming "what" out of shock.

As time passes by, she realizes that it's almost 10 minutes, looking around while taking a seat, she realizes a guy walking towards where she was sitting. Tilting her head in confusion, she saw the said guy take off his mask. "NI-KI!??!?!?!?!?!" Y/N screamed as Ni-Ki got closer to where she was.

"WAH!!! Y/N you're so short!!!" Was the first thing Ni-Ki screamed. Stopping in her place as she deadpan him, she realizes that he IS very tall compared to her small frame. Before once again continue towards him, she suddenly rammed into him making him hold his torso in pain as she did run into him pretty hard.

"Yahh" Ni-Ki said rubbing his chest, groaning. "You were the one who called me short, anyways, you in Japan with your parents or??" She said looking at him. "Ah my parents are working I'm with the other 6 I talked about" Ni-Ki said rubbing his nape as he felt awkward at the question.

"Now, my friends should reach the hotel at probably 8 PM as they are gonna tour all day according to the schedule, so by then I should know the hotel name UNLESS my friend forgot that I am lost without the tour guide and teachers. So what are we- or what am I going to do for the next nine to elevem hours." Y/n rambled as she slowly faced Ni-Ki looking at him with a resting blank face making Ni-Ki baffled.