EPILOGUE | Hi, Again

As Y/n stood infront of her house, she walked inside holding her phone with her duffle bag over her shoulder while she greeted her parents with a smile as sweat dropped down her forehead.

"Y/n-ah, there are new neighbors that just moved in today, can you go and drop off some of these cookies later?" Her mom asked as she showed Y/n a tray of freshly baked cookies.

"Sure- can I have some?" Y/n said walking to the kitchen as she placed her empty lunch box and the bottle into the sink.

As she turned around to face the tray of cookies, she looked at them while reaching out to take a cookie as her hand was soon slapped away by her mom, "aish, you can make cookies oin your own, this batch is for the neighbors." Her mom said squinting at the girl.

"Okay okay" y/n said sulking as she soon walked up to her room while she put the contents if her duffle bag into the laundry shoot as her school uniform slid out of it sliding down the shoot.

Y/n, she was now a beautiful 17 year old, as for after when she got back home from the Japan Field trip 2-3 years ago, her parents had found out that Y/n got lost becaus e of the bus as they soon got infuriated resulting into moving back to Korea.

To Y/n, it was pretty dramatic as her parents really did move a month right after the incident, but it gave Y/n a chance to possibly meet Ni-Ki there as like before, he lived/immigrated to Korea.

Yet for the past almost three years, Y/n still had never came across him no matter how many places she goes to.

'The world is so small my ass
Was what she said to herself as the last year of Highschool had came while she looked out of the window of her dance studio before soon rolling down onto the floor looking at the mirror before opening he contacts to search for Ni-Ki's number, yet she was only met by a notification that Ni-Ki logged out of the chat room.

As y/n stood infront of the neighbors house with the jar of cookies in hand, she waited while looking at as phone as she heard screams inside the house as
What a mess
Was the only thing she could think about.

"Nishimura Riki!!! Open the door!"
She heard shouts form the house as she tilted her head at the familiar name.

Flinching as she bounced a bit in her place as the door opened, she was soon to be met by a tall frame as a boy showed up.

Down at the boys feet as she slowly looked up, she was caught off guard as she saw the same exact tattoo she had gotten with her online friend, Ni-Ki while she was lost in Japan, as it was perfectly under the same place they got it as it brought back memories of the past.

Slowly looking up to meet a smilling boy as he looked down at the girl, she could only blink in disbelief.

Being shocked at the face she saw, she soon pushed the cookie jar in silence as he smirked.

"Hi, again. Lee Y/n" the familiar guy, Ni-ki said as he put away the jar as he soon engulfed her into a hug as he nudged her head making her silently roll her eyes.

Yet she would not change a thing, after all, he was her guide when she was lost in Japan

The End