CHAPT. 02 | Maybe's

She disliked the fact she was in her last Semester of ninth grade yet managed to be invisible to most of her classmates, even to some teacher if it hadn't been for her name on the absence list.

She knew staying quiet with only the last friend she had from last grade as either moved schools isn't the best move to make, especially when your social life at that age is very important.

As her phone was with her, she rummaged in her bag to search for her wallet to atleast try to find some food to feed herself as she was lost during the afternoon as she was supposed to be eating lunch around this time.

As she walks herself down the streets of Tokyo she saw a lot of street food that made her contemplate whether this getting left by the bus thing is good or bad as she is lost but is currently at a street food haven. Walking up to one of the stands in the streets, she saw one of her favorite foods, Karaage Chicken.

As she walks to towards the said stand she took out her money, she tries her best to speak Japanese from her Japanese classes at school squeezing out the last drops of knowledge from the forgetful brain of hers to order food. Surprisingly, she managed to fluently say the sentence she prepared to say.

Getting her cup of chicken Karage she quickly said thank you before searching for a bench to eat the said food.

Deciding that it would take forever for her to find her hotel if she were to sit down and eat first, she made up her mind to walk slowly as she eats her food looking around with her backpack hanging off her left shoulder.

But as she remember her parents tell her it's not right to walk around while eating, she quickly sat down near a bench around the district.

Finishing her food as she stood up about to search for trash cans, she decided to walk around the place and road signs trying to map out where she could possibly be by then.

Walking around with empty food cup in hand, she looked around reading the signs and road names as she texted her friend what their hotel name is while abruptly stopping in her tracks every few minutes to check her phone.

Giving up on bombarding her friend with questions while trying to make out where she was, she decided to go somewhere as she was walking to the nearest bus stop, she waited for a bus to get in.

Hopping into one, she was then alone, sitting down, with her hands anxiously tapping her thighs, remembering she was in Japan, she remembers an online friend she has.

| Ni_ki
Online

Y/n
YAH NI-KI, I'm in Japan rn,
apparently my teacher left without me
with the whole tour team because
I was in the toilet, do you have any
recommendations on where
I can go around the Tokyo are
or wherever I am at right now?

She texted her friend as she soon turned of her phone hoping for a reply before she falls asleep on the bus ride

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

As she soon got off the bus after being woken up by the drivers assistant, she rubbed her eyes in confusion on where she was, but at least the place looked less crowded than what it could have possibly been.