CHAPT. 04 | Street Food

As the two were now basically roaming around the streets- scratch that, it was Y/n who was skipping around with Ni-Ki tailing behind her trying to make sure she wouldn't get lost in the crowd of people.

"Do yo have any recommendations in where I should go now?" Y/N said snapping Ni-Ki out of his trance. "Oh.. uhm- yeah! Let's go to a robot cafe!!" He said taking her hands as he soon dragged her to one of his favourite robot cafe's.

As she obviously stared at him blankly wondering 'what in the world is a robot cafe' , but was cut short as Ni-Ki was already dragging her towards one of the said 'robot cafe's' he told her about.

As the two walked into the cafe, Y/n was baffled as she was dragged to the what looked like the cashier by Ni-Ki. Looking around she saw multiple robots, as Ni-Ki ordered a few drinks as she was looking around she was baffled at how bright the place was all by its self making her feel overwhelmed.

Taking a seat, she was with Ni-Ki as he held the drinks before handing it to her. "So how long has it been since you arrived?" Ni-Ki said starting a conversation as the two took a seat at the cafe. "Uhm.. probably about 4 to five hours ago since we've landed in the airport." She said as she took a dip out of her macha drink.

"Now hurry up let's finish our drinks then we'll move onto the next place, street food." Ni-Ki said smiloing as he also took a sip from his drink, finishing it in one drink. Widening her eyes, she then quickly finished her drink before standing up as soon as she saw Ni-Ki about to walk out of his seat.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

As Ni-Ki walked, Y/n trailed behind him as he decided to run making Y/n groan as she tried to chase him who was walking- more like jogging quickly infront of her.

While Ni-Ki laughed in amusement, Y/n on the other hand was rolling her eyes annoyed at the boy.

With the two teens passed through the streets of Japan whilst laughing as the locals looked at them as if they were outsiders- well they are except for Y/n since she was an Australian.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Right as soon as Ni-Ki stopped and turned his back to face Y/n who was still walking while blankly staring, accidentally crashed into Ni-Ki before rubbing her forehead. "Welcome to the heaven of Japanese street food!!" Ni-Ki said happily as the smell of Japanese streetfood filled their nostrils.

Walking to one of the stands, Ni-Ki then ordered some food as Y/n tried to pop her head above his shoulders to see what in the world he is ordering but soon gave up as Ni-Ki who was waaaayyyyy taller than her was now holding her still as he covered her eyes closed not letting her see the food, yet.

Opening her eyes, Y/n realized she was still getting her eyes covered by Ni-Ki's hand, as she smelt an amazing aroma from somewhere near, she finally saw the light as Ni-Ki released his hand from clutching her eyes closed as he showed a paper plate of food.

"What is this?" Y/n said eyeing the ball looking like food. "Takoyaki, the octopus one" he said looking at the food."ooh tako- wait- OCTOPUS,???" She said getting louder out of shock as she was definitely fearful of eating octopuses.

Wouldn't say fearful but more of against the thought of eating the stretchy rubbery meat- she was against the thought of eating it because of a past incident where she almost lost a tooth while trying to chew a piece of octopus- as it was also to her hard to swallow.

"Swallow it" Ni-Ki said grinning knowing she didn't like rubbery foods, non the less octopus, while shoving a whole piece of takoyaki into her mouth making her face show an ugly disgusted expression before popping one into his mouth for himself to eat.

As Y/n looked at him with a slight glare as she tried to chew the food with the texture of the octopus, which hadn't broke down into pieces, as it was still whole. Looking at the girl Ni-Ki held her jaw closed as she looked like as if she was about to open her mouth.

"Eat it" he said once again as y/n soon glared at him as she swallowed.

"Oh my god" she said as she quickly took a bottle of water drinking from it, she felt her throat feel hoarse.

"I like Takoyaki, just not the octopus one" she said holding her throat as she looked like as if she was gargling.

"It can't be that bad" Ni-ki said as he looked at her in amusement before eating another piece chewing it next to her face as if he was in a mukbang video.

"Disgusting" y/n spoke as she pushed his face away.