CHAPT. 06 | Goodbye's

Walking to a near bus station, the teens decided to spend some time resting as they had spent the whole day doing stupid things and etc. As she was about to fall asleep on Ni-Ki's shoulders, she suddenly got a call making her flinch before piling up the call.

Lucas Hwang
Pick up/decline

"YAH YOU STOOPID HOOMAN THE HOTEL NAME IS *******, HURRY UP OR WE'LL GO TO THE SUPER MARKETS WITHOUT YOUR STUPID ASS, THE TEACHERS ARE ALREADY GETTING VERY ANXIOUS, ESPECIALLY MRS. BAKER YOU DUM DUM HEAD"

she heard her friend scream through the loud speakers of her phone in english making Ni-Ki surprised at how loud her friend is.

As she felt second hand embarrassment, she was lucky enough for the bus to be almost empty at this time of night.

"Kay, I'll be there in at most 1 hour"

Y/n said about to end the call.

"an HOUR?!?!?! I can't wait for you if it'll take that long for you to come!!!!"

Her friend said annoyed before she ended the call.

"Okay, now the next trip, my hotel or staying place I guess?" Y/n said standing up.

"Okay, I heard it's I guess... ******* hotel?!?!?!?" Ni-ki said realising the hotel name. "Yeah and what's wrong?" She said as she suddenly saw Ni-Ki punching the air. "That's where I'm staying!" Ni-Ki said aloud before dragging Y/n to the metro station getting a ticket to bring them there.

Sitting inside the train, the two were next to each other as they awaited for their stop. Falling asleep, the two where leaning onto each other as they slept making them feel comfortable and warm.

_____

Waking up as they were called onto their next stop, Y/n was still half asleep making Ni-Ki hold onto her from behind making sure she doesn't accidentally ram herself onto a random pole.

"YAH! Y/N LEE!!!" Ni-Ki heard a scream from their destination, the hotel lobby. Finally fully awake, Y/n was now fully conscious as she headed towards the lobby with Ni-Ki. As the two both then had to go up to their room, Y/n was going to be dragged by her friend to meet the teachers.

"So I guess this is where we part?" Y/n said to Ni-Ki as the two were next to each other in the hotel elevator, of course with Y/n's friend beside her.

"I guess so, well, meet you next time when you get lost again" Ni-Ki said the last part sarcastically making Y/n nudge him in annoyance.

"Bye" the two said to each other as Y/n dropped Ni-Ki of on his hotel room floor.

As the two departed from each other, they had waived and his their goodbyes, smilling at eachother as they walked backwards just to look at each other's faces for the last time.

"Who was that!?" She was suddenly surprised and startled at the same time when her friend asked her that question as she forgot about his existence for a while.

"Long story" she said before the two reached  destined floor making Y/n run away from her friend who looked like he was about to bombard her with one too many questions.