8

"Well, if it isn't that pencil pushing bitch. Finally wanted your piece of the action?" a newer Death Eater I had never met before said the minute I took Pansy's place in formation.

"Watch your mouth." Goyle snapped before I could answer.

I didn't care what they were saying. I had a job to do. I didn't feel like dealing with whatever resentment they may have for me. I was their General on this raid and they better start listening quick.

"Left wing, Theo's team takes the right. Wands up, shields ready. We're going up against a big establishment. There is bound to be a lot of witches and wizards. Keep your guard up at all times. You know the plan. We do what we need to do, in and out in a matter of minutes. We leave no one behind unless they are on our wanted list. Then we're taking them in for interrogation. No one gets mercy." I told my team rolling my shoulders back as I got on my broom.

"Miss?" the smart mouth from earlier spoke again.

"There is no room for discussion. At the ready." I turned away from the team coldly. I didn't mean to mean to all of them or punish them for their one shitty teammate being disrespectful. I just needed to not think. If I started to care how they felt I would not be able to get through the next few minutes.

The buzzer went off for our unit and we were off. Riding a broom was much like riding a bike, a bike that happened to be hundreds of feet in the air. I never liked quidditch or riding brooms. Frankly, this was my worst nightmare. I focused on the horizon in front of us before I got sick. Heights were not my thing.

"Ivy?" Goyle called from next to me.

"Yes?" I called back.

"Straight down in a second." He gestured to under us where a bit of campfire smoke rose past the tops of the trees.

We swooped down in a perfect fluid motion. It made my stomach turn but I forced myself to hold it down. I don't know what I thought would happen but I was sure there would be chaos the moment we touched down but there was nothing. Not a sound, not a body, nothing. The camp seemed to be abandoned. This couldn't be right.

"Snape?" one the teammates asked.

I lifted a hand to motion them to stop moving. Something was wrong. They were supposed to be here. Where could this huge camp go this quickly? I did another sweep of the little tents and campfire but still nothing. No trance of anyone.

"Snape?" a heard again.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Turn around?" The voice said with a crack.

I turned to find my whole team at wand point by the Rebels that we were looking for. I froze unsure of what the next move had to be. When I woke up this morning, I didn't think my day would end up with a bunch of my Death Eaters being held at wand point with my hands tied. I didn't know what to do. I was the strategist. Think, Ivy, damn it!

"Well, well, well. If it's not Draco Malfoy's bitch." One of the Rebels said. That was the second time someone called me in the matter of an hour. I was not impressed. Why the insult? Also, Draco's bitch, hilarious. More like Malfoy was my bitch since I was the brains behind everything.

"It's nice to finally make your acquaintance?" I smiled at the short Rebel that couldn't be older than 15. His skin was visibly dirty, and he looked malnourished.

"Don't even bother trying anything. There are hundreds of us. Your other team has also been captured. Come with us." The clear leader of the group said.

"And what happens if we don't listen?" I questioned bravely. The Rebels were known for not using deadly spells. There was no way there we actually going to do any damage. They had to be joking me. What they think a Bat Eye Boogie was going to scare me in submission.