5

My life up until a week ago was a mess but not this messy, but still a mess, nonetheless. My boyfriend was head of an operation that got my twin brother killed, not that he told me or anything. Also, no one knows the truth about Harry Potter's relations to me. The worst part is that my boyfriend lied about the whole thing. I had to find out the hard way like everybody else, at my best friend's wedding.

I was also given a Horcrux in exchange to get food to the Order of the Phoenix only to be double-crossed by someone I thought was a friend. Blaise, if we cross paths again it's over. Then I was kidnapped, drugged, and made to go through some kind of simulation where I got my ass kicked by my best friends and my boyfriend died. You would think that after this last week, that would be all I'd be able to handle.

But, NO! My best friend who just got married somehow found a way to get herself knocked up before she even went on her honeymoon. Did I mention she doesn't want anyone to know because she is General in the Death Eater Army? I am about to lose it. If someone tells me one more thing that is going wrong, I may actually off myself.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked as he settled down for dinner a few days after Pansy's revelation. He tucked a napkin on his lap and dug into his plate. I had made potatoes, carrots, and steak for dinner much to Nipsy's distaste. She even forced me to let her peel the carrots.

"I'm doing as good as I possibly can with everything that is happening," I answered him like I always did. I hated to sound like I was giving an interview for the Daily Prophet. After getting media trained for so long it just comes naturally sometimes. Especially, when I don't feel like actually delving into how I was feeling about things.

There was nothing I could say that wouldn't alarm him at this point. He has been so on edge since my kidnapping. I think he's worried that it will either happen again or I was going to get myself killed somehow. He's been treating me like something fragile and as though I am unable to take care of myself. It was starting to get annoying. He spent more time watching over me and making sure to be wherever I am then doing what he should be. I hate to complain about seeing him more often since his last few months being glued to work, but he's breathing down my neck.

"Did you need me to do anything?" he asked munching on dinner.

"Why would I need you to do something?" I questioned picking at my own food.

"I don't know you constantly seem to be wanting to tell me something, but you never do." He asked with a smile trying to act as if he was harmless and I could tell him anything. I wanted to believe that was true, but I wasn't sure I could tell him everything. I never thought the closest person to me besides Pansy would be on the not trusted list.

"There is a lot that I think we should talk about but at the same time I don't know if I want to hear the answers." I think back to Harry Potter's murder.

"You can ask me anything, Ivy. I will do my best not to upset you." He put his fork down giving me his full attention. We never had a civil conversation about what happened the night of Theo and Pany's wedding. I felt like I just needed to know why he went off the plan, our plan.

"Why did you do it?"

-

2 Weeks Previous, The Forest of Dean

Draco's P.O.V

"I can't keep you hidden here forever. They are going to find you." I say looking at the dingy tent Harry Potter and his friends were staying in. It was far from any living condition I had ever been in. I would not be caught dead living here. The smell of forest and summer was thick in the air making all this seem worse. I can't believe there are people who willingly do this with the summer holidays.