4

Down the hall at the very moment that I had been released my hunt started. I needed to find Draco and see for my very own eyes that he was alive and well. Flashbacks of him bruised and bloody kept filling my vision as I made my way out of the Ministry of Magic. I was still a bit weak from whatever they had injected me with, but I was not going to rest till I knew my Draco was okay.

As I went to turn down a hallway to get to the elevators I heard talking from my supposed father and Draco. I could recognize his voice anywhere.

"What do you mean they have her in the interrogation room!" Draco shouted clearly past the point of keeping composure.

"She brought supplies to the Order. Zabini is the one that outed her." Snape responded way more level-headed than my boyfriend.

"That bastard! I'm going to kill him when I find him."

"That won't be necessary. I believe The Dark Lord is taking care of that as we speak. Zabini had the cup of Hufflepuff in his possession. That was what he traded with Ivy to get her to give the Order supplies. It's the only reason they spared her." Snape said trying to soothe Draco's worry.

"The only reason?" Draco questioned angrily.

"That and she passed the simulation they put her through," Snape answered wearily.

"What did they make her do?"

"What do you think?" Snape answered sharply. "Why don't you ask her yourself." He turned the corner giving me a look before going on his way. I revealed myself from my hiding spot behind the wall.

Draco did not speak he only sighed in relief and pulled me into a tight hug. I stayed there sinking myself into his chest, smelling his scent. I could stay here forever knowing that he was okay, not dead, not hurt at all. No one thought he was a traitor or I for that matter. For now, we're safe, we were all safe.

"Are you okay?" He asked tucking some hair behind my ear.

"Yeah. I think so." I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be okay. It felt so real when I killed him. As I looked at him, I made the decision to never harm him again. I was never going to kill him no matter the circumstance. I was never going to let anyone kill him. Not anyone.

"What did they do to you?" He asked knowing full well that I was no okay but putting on a brave face. I wanted to cry and hug him more. I wanted to tell him how our friends betrayed us, and he was dead. It would all sound silly though knowing it wasn't real. None of it was real.

"It doesn't matter," I responded pulling out of his arms. I just wanted to go home. I was ready to be in my own bed living my life in reality.

"Let's go home," he said suddenly almost as if he read my thoughts. He didn't have to; I knew my feelings were not being well kept away. My longing for my own bed was clear on my face.

-

"Ivy. Please tell me what happened?" Draco asked for the umpteenth time that night. He sat in bed next to me playing with my hair. It felt weird to be like this, cuddled up in bed. I can't even remember the last time this happened. Maybe it was because the Dark Lord could have had me killed tonight or because things were starting to make less and less sense. I couldn't tell you why.

"I had to fight our friends, Theo, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle all of them. They tried to kill me," I mumbled not really wanting to think of the memory longer than I had to. Even though while it happened, I knew it was not my friends. I still couldn't shake the looks on their faces while they attacked me. They wanted me dead.

"What else," he pushed softly.

"Why do you think there was more?" I questioned. I should never take Draco as a fool. We both knew that I fighting myself free from my friends was not enough to keep the Dark Lord from having me disappear.