3

"I suggest we never speak of this again," I tell Blaise as I hand him another box of food. I knew that Draco would quickly find out that I took food to an unknown location. There was no way I was going to convince him it was for our Death Eaters. The closest Death Eater camp from here was still hours away by car. I didn't mind though. Draco would never let me get punished for this...at least I don't think so.

"Why would I say anything? This is my life on the line. I risked everything just to give you that cup." He mused softly. The only other Order members that were helping him was a nice boy, 5th year Hogwarts student that proudly told me that he was a half-blood, a girl his age that I assumed was his girlfriend and of all people Neville Longbottom. Neville didn't even give me a second look only mumbling a quick thanks. He helped move all the supplies that I hid in a bag I extended into their camp.

"Some of this stuff is super rare and expensive. Are you sure?" Blaze asked as he looked at a few potion kits that I had given him. I may be selfish and somewhat of a hypocrite but there is no reason the resistance should go without. It's not a fair fight if one side is completely cut off from resources.

"I'm sure, now hurry up. I need to get home before Draco realizes I am gone doing something that is not for work," I hurried Blaze along. As much as I knew that Draco or even Theo would catch me soon, I didn't want it to be today. I need some time to come up with a good excuse.

I didn't have time for the chitter-chatter that I missed either. It was strange looking at my friend that was once the high of society, rich, photographers following him around, had a notable voice in the wizarding world, look so fragile and dirty. It made me feel even worse for the position I was currently in. It reminded me that I was an imposter. I would have never been in this position if my parents never died. If I was never told of my true parents. I would be in these trenches now if it wasn't for my relationship with Draco.

"Alright, that's about everything. Thank you, Ivy. I mean it. You've saved us." Blaze said. He looked like he would reach over and hug me if I wasn't a few steps away. Maybe the Order really did change Blaze. He had always been so stiff when we were at Hogwarts. It was strange to see him so open to affection and showing how much, he appreciated me risking my neck.

I took another step back away from him. I didn't want his hugs. I didn't deserve it. I bid my goodbyes quickly and decided I wanted to take a muggle cab back home. I needed time to think before I showed my face at home again. I just wanted a nice bath with a glass of champagne. I needed a bit of relaxation time. I instantly regretted that thought. How dare I have access to a lavish tub and running water with champagne at the snap of my fingers while the rest of the wizarding population is suffering in the gutters. Something needed to be done. This couldn't go on much longer. It just wasn't fair.

-

I don't remember how I got home. It was almost like it didn't happen. I just felt like I appeared here in a flash of a second. I barely remember the driver that got me here. Draco was nowhere to be found; I don't know why I get surprised anymore when this occurs. I should be used to it by now. I should just expect him to not be here anymore. He lives at the office anyways. He doesn't want to be home, I reminded myself.

"Misses?" Nispy shuffled into the living room.

"Yes?" I asked. She looked nervous. Her hands wringing together as she looked up at me. Her large eyes were glazed with tears that she held back expertly. "What's wrong, Nipsy?" I asked worried now. I had never seen Nipsy so upset.

"Something has happened to Master Draco." Nispy sobbed.

I didn't need to know anymore. I rushed to our bedroom and headed for the floorboard under the bed. If something was ever to happen to either Draco, I, or our friends everything that we need to know about what to do next would be here. What I didn't expect was a single pen in the spot where I expected information. The pen could only be one thing.