Chapter 08

Shadow P.O.V:

After I take the twin at the daycare I was on my way back to Sonic house when i saw a lot of young people, holding their hands, kissing, loving each other, I was wondering why  until I spot a little flower shop making a reduction for the Valentines even, well that explains all this, I thought it will be a perfect gift for him soI went there and ask a advice for a perfect, they give me a beautiful pink and red roses bouquets, with a little love message on the top of it after they warp it.

Walking back again I saw young couple offering to each other some gifts, like jewelry, cinema tickets, chocolate, plushie and other, I decided to do the same thing I don't know why but i felt happy while I'm buying it just the fact that I'm celebrating this day like a normal person, I know that we're faking it but it still a warm feeling that I never a chance to live it, I don't remember my dad doing something like that to mom or even celebrating it.

As I left the gift shop I got a call from the daycare teacher saying that the kids will finish early, I decide that I'll drop the bouquets and gifts in Sonic 's house since I'm not far from there and come back, they'll be there the second I arrive there, sound like a good plan.

I arriver there in few minutes and put a white teddy bead holding a heart writing on it "I love you" and a box which there's a silver bracelet with a emerald on it, as for the bouquet I wanted to offer to him so I put it on the table, I look at my watch I notice that I wasn't wearing it I look around the house until I found it close Sonic's bed, as I knees down and grab my watch I notice a suspicious box under it, I know I shouldn't touch it but my curiosity's killing me.

I still some time before I take the kids back, and a quick pic won't hurt right, I grab the box, it was a dusty box in dark blue with a something written on it, I blow the dust away and I read quietly "No Touching", now my curiosity kill me even more that I immediately open it, there's a lot of page of news paper, pictures, few VHS and also small trophies, most of the newspapers talk about junior race and one specific kid know as the "blue blur", as the other half talk about a car crash and death of a young women and a young boy ending up in a hospital, but what catch my attention was a page talking about someone call "Jules" went to prison accused of sabotage and willful murder, I look at my watch quickly noticing that it's close the time to get the kids, so I put it back in their place and went out the house.

It took few minutes to arrive and the twin immediately run to me once they open the gate of the daycare, they both were holding their draws and talk about their day as we walk back home then I saw the door open, weird I don't remember living it like that, my suspicion of a thief being in the house grow as I come closer hiding the twin on a bush close to the house for their safety, I grab the first thing on my hand and enter carefully.

The Fox boy was sitting on the couch head down as their a chocolate heart box on the table, I heard crying sound coming from Sonic room, what happen I put whatever I was holding down and take the twin back inside, they both run to him and hold his hands, I also join them and pat the Fox boy back asking him what's wrong in the sign language, he look at me very sad and say it happened again but what happened again.

He say that Sonic went to some hard sadness cries sometimes and he spend most of the time in his room or on his little art room, I ask him about his day and he say that he spend all this morning making those chocolate for Sonic same for the twin who make those draw for him, we all do this for him and yet we don't know why? Could this be related to his past ? Did he have sort of trauma and he have those panic attack ? It could explain

I decide to do my move, I grab the bouquet and hide it behind me and knock the door as the kids watch me picking their head behind the wall hopping that could make their old brother happy, he open it as he was sniff and sobbing wiping his tears and the light dark mascara rolling on his cheek, he was so sad and depressed, I give him the bouquet hopefully this will cheer him up but he just get more angrier and growl as he still crying

"We Don't Give Roses To A Slut!!"

He push me away as he ran out to the garden to his hut, I was shock on what he did and say and didn't stop him, I look back at the kids and went there trying to calm them down, I told them that I'll go talk to him once he calm down, I take the charge of them, I help both of Tails and the twin for their homework's and prepare the dinner with Fox boy help as the twin watch the TV and draw.

My mind was only on Sonic the more I think about his mood today the more I realize the reason why, it probably from the late date of yesterday whatever was this horrible person, it take advantage of the Sonic situation to his on personal pleasure after promising him to a job and this guy just threw him out like a trash.

I knew that something was about to get wrong once I got this weird feeling, why didn't I stop him? I should but I didn't I know we have this contract thing but I should stop him and I didn't, I feel really guilty about it, I never felt like that, the guilt a new feeling that I never experienced until now, all what I want is to see him smiling, that something new too wanting a smile.

" Why do I've those feeling? "